Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:38:40 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Cutler To Start Against Broncos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cutler To Start Against Broncos  (Read 1041 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« on: November 30, 2017, 12:05:18 pm »

Not that Moore was exactly setting the world on fire, but at least he tried to stretch the field a little bit.  I'm not saying that I prefer Moore to start, but now it is back to passes behind the line of scrimmage and "long" passes of 5 yards (usually on 3rd and 15).  I'm committed to watching and rooting every game (clearly a masochist), but this season has been a true beating for fans. 
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 03:03:24 pm »

If you watch the last game with Cutler, you'll note that he had several great long throws. One in particular got called back do to a dumb holding penalty.

Cutler just gets a bit rattled after taking a few shots.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 04:08:26 pm »

True.  Cutler did start to air it out a little bit.  But I have every confidence that he will quickly revert back to half back screens and 5 yard out routes to WRs. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 04:17:00 pm »

The throwing off the back foot all the time kills me to watch.  Moore, Cutler, it doesn't matter at this point...On to next year!  Who are we looking at in the draft Stroke?
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 05:47:03 pm »

Let Cutler play until his first lost fumble or int. Then throw Moore in and let him work his magic as a replacement. He seems to do better when he enters the game later as opposed to starting. Kind of like the WoodStrock combo, haha.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 05:54:34 pm »

Maybe they can use the Ben McAdoo strategy: every week, Cutler is replaced by Moore at halftime no matter the score.

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 06:28:29 pm »

Matt Moore hasn't practiced all this week  Undecided I thought I read Gase mentioning this morning (perhaps it was yesterday) Moore is suffering from a few injuries...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray