Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:27:30 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Broncos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Broncos  (Read 2640 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 03, 2017, 11:21:04 pm »

Gase

Why do an onside kick when you already have the game almost locked up?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 07:05:38 am »

Gase

Why do an onside kick when you already have the game almost locked up?
In a blow out win, you give SOTG to Gase?  Unbelievable.

Parker for being nonexistent yet again.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 08:18:35 am »

There were no truly bad performances against the Broncos, but a few players do deserve to be mentioned for doing things that are just too stupid, even though several more than made up for it with good plays.

HM to Parker for yet another lackluster performance and being completely unable to create separation, Stills for fumbling and getting dumb penalties, Pouncey for the repeated holding penalties, and Cutler for the dumb interception (the second one wasn't great either, but not quite as dumb as the first).
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 11:12:15 am »

I have to go with Parker too.  This guy just puts up too many halfhearted efforts on plays.  Lazy routes and he never seems to put up much of a fight for the ball. 
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 06:11:30 pm »

In a blow out win, you give SOTG to Gase?  Unbelievable.

Parker for being nonexistent yet again.

Well he ruined a play they would likely need next week to pull an upset by doing it this week.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 08:57:27 pm »

Well he ruined a play they would likely need next week to pull an upset by doing it this week.
It doesn't work that way.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 06:10:06 pm »

Are you saying that the Dolphins would need an onside kick to upset the Pats, and because we attempted one against the Broncos, the Phins have lost their opportunity for an upset?
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 09:37:44 pm »

Are you saying that the Dolphins would need an onside kick to upset the Pats, and because we attempted one against the Broncos, the Phins have lost their opportunity for an upset?

What I'm saying is they have lost the element of surprise.   Now that the Patriots have seen them attempt a surprise onside kick against the Broncos, they are going to be more on the lookout for it in the Monday night game.  This means it has less chance to be successful. 

fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 07:06:08 am »

What I'm saying is they have lost the element of surprise.   Now that the Patriots have seen them attempt a surprise onside kick against the Broncos, they are going to be more on the lookout for it in the Monday night game.  This means it has less chance to be successful. 

So you don't recall Parkey recovering his own onside kick about a month ago?

The converse argument is that everything you show your opponents just means that they have that much more to prepare for during the practice, meaning less time for any individual thing.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray