Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:40:08 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  How long should Gronk be suspended for?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: How long should Gronk be suspended for?  (Read 3460 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 08:55:11 pm »

So then are you admitting that what Gronk did yesterday is worse then anything that Suh has done while with the Dolphins?

Absolutely not!

What Gronk did was dirty.  Suh has done things just as dirty multiple times. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 09:01:24 pm »

Absolutely not!

Prove it...I'll wait
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 10:01:03 pm »

Surprised nobody around said he should be suspended for a year, like everybody said about Brady and deflategate. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 01:33:46 pm »

Absolutely not!

Then I think you missed it. Suh hasn't done anything to be suspended for a game since he's been with Miami I don't believe. He may have been fined a time or 2 but this went well beyond that. This isn't the first offense for Gronk either, he's been fined a couple times in the past as well. Suh has tried to clean up his dirty image since he's been with Miami. He's done some borderline dirty things while with Miami, but nothing that compares to what Gronk did in that game.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 01:41:52 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 02:34:12 pm »

Then I think you missed it. Suh hasn't done anything to be suspended for a game since he's been with Miami I don't believe. He may have been fined a time or 2 but this went well beyond that. This isn't the first offense for Gronk either, he's been fined a couple times in the past as well. Suh has tried to clean up his dirty image since he's been with Miami. He's done some borderline dirty things while with Miami, but nothing that compares to what Gronk did in that game.

A Patriots homer isn't going to see it that way, even though that is reality.  Gronk can do no wrong!(unless he's dancing in the club when he has an injury or cheap shotting a rookie).  Brady can do no wrong!(unless he's deflating footballs or cheating on his baby mama).
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2017, 10:00:34 am »

It should be multiple games. What he did could have paralyzed the guy. Incredibly dirty play.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray