Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:06:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Ball - Bills 1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Ball - Bills 1  (Read 946 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:54:10 pm »

Howard...shut his guy down again this week.  HM Drake
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 02:40:56 pm »

Drake is a really exciting player. I have to admit I was very sceptical with the move to get rid of Ajayi.

My game ball goes to Parker for showing up for once. He had some nice catches and moves, plus he saved an int by playing defense on one throw. That's something he hasn't done this season. Since Miami is pretty much stuck with him next season, short of a trade, it would be VERY helpful to have him perform like this every week.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 03:19:19 pm »

Drake is a really exciting player. I have to admit I was very sceptical with the move to get rid of Ajayi.

My game ball goes to Parker for showing up for once. He had some nice catches and moves, plus he saved an int by playing defense on one throw. That's something he hasn't done this season. Since Miami is pretty much stuck with him next season, short of a trade, it would be VERY helpful to have him perform like this every week.

I didn't see the 2nd half so I'm not qualified to make a Game Ball nomination.  But I wanted to second your comment about Parker playing defense on that one throw.  For a guy who seems to completely lack aggressiveness, it was great to see him get in there and make sure the DB wasn't going to intercept that one. 
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 03:33:38 pm »

Drake. He played well yesterday till Gase stopped going to him
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 05:57:28 pm »

Cody Parkey

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray