Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:17:45 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Former Dolphins Josh Huepal is new UCF head coach and Randy Shannon is DC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Former Dolphins Josh Huepal is new UCF head coach and Randy Shannon is DC  (Read 2328 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: December 05, 2017, 03:51:13 pm »

UCF has hired Missouri offensive coordinator Josh Heupel to take over as its next football coach.

Heupel immediately hired former UF interim coach Randy Shannon to be the Knights' defensive coordinator.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/knights-notepad/os-sp-ucf-josh-heupel-new-coach-20171205-story.html

I'm not as excited as when UCF hired Scott Frost but I still think it's a great hire for UCF. Shannon has a life long history in the state of Florida so he may be able to pull talent for the defense.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 04:21:02 pm »

UCF has hired Missouri offensive coordinator Josh Heupel to take over as its next football coach.

Heupel immediately hired former UF interim coach Randy Shannon to be the Knights' defensive coordinator.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/knights-notepad/os-sp-ucf-josh-heupel-new-coach-20171205-story.html

I'm not as excited as when UCF hired Scott Frost but I still think it's a great hire for UCF. Shannon has a life long history in the state of Florida so he may be able to pull talent for the defense.
Eff those guys, go BULLS!  I am still mighty butthurt after the loss to them on black Friday, but it was a hell of a game!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 05:19:06 pm »

Eff those guys, go BULLS!  I am still mighty butthurt after the loss to them on black Friday, but it was a hell of a game!
Hahaha  .... that game was CRAZY!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 11:37:57 am »

So am I but it was a wild game and the way they came back was amazing.  Charlie Strong is gonna get them over the hump, mark my words.  Next year the game is in Tampa and we will win the War on I-4.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray