Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:34:18 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog - New England
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Live Blog - New England  (Read 3565 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2017, 11:52:25 pm »

One game at a time for this team.  That's how Gase probably told them to view it.  This team still believes it can make the playoffs. 

I don't believe they are making any playoffs, but for tonight, they knocked Brady's dick in the dirt.  And that is good enough for me.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2017, 12:02:56 am »

Such a damn shame this wasn't broadcast here, as it is the one game of the year I would love to have seen.

We beat up the Patriots, better still with Brady at the helm. No better feeling than that.

And just how good do the throwback uniforms look? Come on guys, the clause that we must retain the current uniform runs out at the end of the year, so change them to this ASAP. Stephen Ross, I don't care how much money you (and probably Nike) have pumped into the current logo and colors, but it's time to face the fact that they don't measure up.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2017, 12:05:43 am »

Such a damn shame this wasn't broadcast here, as it is the one game of the year I would love to have seen.

We beat up the Patriots, better still with Brady at the helm. No better feeling than that.

And just how good do the throwback uniforms look? Come on guys, the clause that we must retain the current uniform runs out at the end of the year, so change them to this ASAP. Stephen Ross, I don't care how much money you (and probably Nike) have pumped into the current logo and colors, but it's time to face the fact that they don't measure up.
If I were someone who couldn't watch the game, I would go to the Miami Dolphins subreddit and go in the game day thread...there are links for such issues in there.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2017, 09:09:20 am »

I was looking for information on this and this is what I found. This was the 5th year so by rule yes they could change next year but if Miami wanted to make a change for 2108 they would have had to submit for a change to the NFL as of this past March. The question is  ... did they?

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray