Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:52:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Patriots
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Patriots  (Read 2946 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 11, 2017, 11:49:18 pm »

Grant

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 12:02:20 am »

Grant
He had a great TD earlier jumping over a guy that was way bigger than him

How about Parker for being worthless?
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:42:42 am »

^ Parker dropped two easy balls. On the second one he had his head around, but for some ************* reason didn't get his hands up. WTF kind of technique is that? The guy is a huge target and fairly physical, but he's just so incredibly sloppy. The decision on him has to come soon. The Dolphins can get out of 100% of his $3.5 million cap for next year, but on the other hand, you can't get a good replacement for that kind of money anyway, so maybe just keep him and hope he's a late bloomer. [EDIT: Parker's contract is fully guaranteed, so scratch that.]

Grant did drop that long bomb, but he also made a couple of great plays, so he's off the hook. Really gotta make the long bomb catch, though,
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:38:56 am by fyo » Logged
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 08:59:33 am »

Devante Parker and Julius Thomas. I really hope to see both somewhere else next year.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 10:19:43 am »

Devante Parker and Julius Thomas. I really hope to see both somewhere else next year.

Parker's contract is guaranteed, so no chance there. Thomas is definitely not worth the $6.6M he's set to earn next year. None of it is guaranteed, though, so I would really assume the team cuts him.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 10:44:30 am »

Thomas is just plain stupid.  Hes so talented physically, but is such a bone head.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 10:58:58 am »

I'm going to go with Thomas too.  He looked lost out there at times, cutting routes short, turning the wrong way, just generally looking lost a few times.  These are the kind of things that you would expect from rookies, not from seasoned veterans. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 11:44:29 am »

I'm going to go with Thomas too.  He looked lost out there at times, cutting routes short, turning the wrong way, just generally looking lost a few times.  These are the kind of things that you would expect from rookies, not from seasoned veterans. 
On top of the fact that he's huge and get's tackled easily by little corners.  He should be trucking LBs and he's getting schooled by CBs.  That is when he actually catches the ball and not spinning his head around like Linda Blair.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 03:34:39 pm »

D.Parker - 2017 Camp/Preseason Paper Monster.

There was an article (PbP,or Miami Herald) that the team was hoping to bring back J. Thomas,but perhaps at a reduced price.(because of some of his recent performance).I think he sucks, we need a youth movement there....

Devante Parker,for the drops...Honorable mention- Kenny Stills 2 receptions 18 yards? enjoying that contract extension huh? SMH Undecided

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 04:00:47 pm »

Parker.  I haven't been as down on Parker as most here have, but jeez the guy just looks like he is giving the minimal amount of effort.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 10:11:03 pm »

On top of the fact that he's huge and get's tackled easily by little corners.  He should be trucking LBs and he's getting schooled by CBs.  That is when he actually catches the ball and not spinning his head around like Linda Blair.

He can't block for shit either. The guy has no physicality whatsoever - I'm not sure why he's even called a tight end to be honest?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray