Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:35:26 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls - Chiefs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls - Chiefs  (Read 997 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 24, 2017, 04:03:54 pm »

Cutler

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 04:07:30 pm »

Grant, followed by Drake who continues to run hard and make gains after initial hits.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 04:14:58 pm »

Grant

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 04:16:03 pm »

I would have said Grant, but he did almost all of his damage in the 1st half.  Still a great game by him, but I'm going with Reshad Jones.  15 tackles and 2 tackles for loss and a HUGE 4th down stop. 
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 04:17:18 pm »

Cutler

So given your rule of the QB is to blame for every loss, I take it you are going to make Cutler both your "Game Ball" award and "Shame of the Game".   I hope you do because there would be so much greatness in that. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 07:02:02 pm »

Jones.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2017, 06:31:49 am »

Grant, HM to Parker, who's really starting to show what he can do. He only caught half his targets in this game according to ESPN, but as I recall, most of those were just bad throws by Cutler, including the first incomplete of the game where Cutler just threw a wide open Parker way too short.

I've been really down on Parker, but this is three games in a row where he's played quite well and showed that he can catch the tough balls in traffic and be that big target Miami needs him to be. Now he has to do it EVERY week. He's had 3-game bursts of productivity before, so I'm by no means convinced. I am way more optimistic than I've been for a couple of seasons, though.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray