Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:28:13 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Bills 1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Bills 1  (Read 2444 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:54:35 pm »

Cutler...ugh
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 01:15:40 pm »

I would not be surprised to find out that Cutler placed a big bet on the Bills winning that game.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 02:11:38 pm »

Was Cutler wearing lead gloves or something? Clearly couldn't handle the ball at all. I have to believe Gase would have given Moore the nod, had he been active.

Landry gets an honorable mention for the stupid fouls.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 03:43:37 pm »

Cutler for sure. 

But I want to throw in a special "I hate you" for Kiko.  I wish someone would explain to him that you are actually allowed to use your arms to wrap people up when you tackle them.  All he ever does is go for the big shoulder tackle, thinking he can just "blow up" everybody he tries to tackle.  If you want to shoulder tackle, fine.  But you still have to wrap your man up.  For every "big hit" he dishes out, half a dozen more just bounce off of him and continue on up the field.  And don't even get me started on how often he gets faked out of his jock on pass coverage. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 03:54:09 pm »

Cutler for sure. 

But I want to throw in a special "I hate you" for Kiko.  I wish someone would explain to him that you are actually allowed to use your arms to wrap people up when you tackle them.  All he ever does is go for the big shoulder tackle, thinking he can just "blow up" everybody he tries to tackle.  If you want to shoulder tackle, fine.  But you still have to wrap your man up.  For every "big hit" he dishes out, half a dozen more just bounce off of him and continue on up the field.  And don't even get me started on how often he gets faked out of his jock on pass coverage. 
Yup, HM for SOTG goes to Kiko
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 03:54:15 pm »

I thought Cutler playing in Denver and Chicago all those years meant he would know how to play in the cold. Nope, it  didn't seem to help.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 05:57:08 pm »

Cutler

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray