Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:38:26 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Cutler was ranked 35th among QB's in PFF's final rankings.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cutler was ranked 35th among QB's in PFF's final rankings.  (Read 818 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« on: January 11, 2018, 02:37:44 pm »

For those of you who are blaming a 6-10 season on Gase, the article points out that Gase actually kept the team relevant until week 14. That's a decent job of coaching with a QB ranked this low for the year. I was one of the ones who advocated signing Cutler and I will admit that I expected more from him. There were some good games, but far too many bad ones which I didn't expect. I expected a more average QB maybe around 20th in the league or something along those lines. Now for those of you who think that we would have better off with Moore, consider that Moore's stats were worse than Cutler's and his couple of starts were pretty ugly. I don't think we would have been better off with Moore although I'll conceed we might not have been any worse either.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/final-nfl-qb-rankings-by-pff-player-grades-2017
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 02:39:17 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 10:08:44 am »

For those of you who are blaming a 6-10 season on Gase, the article points out that Gase actually kept the team relevant until week 14. That's a decent job of coaching with a QB ranked this low for the year. I was one of the ones who advocated signing Cutler and I will admit that I expected more from him. There were some good games, but far too many bad ones which I didn't expect. I expected a more average QB maybe around 20th in the league or something along those lines. Now for those of you who think that we would have better off with Moore, consider that Moore's stats were worse than Cutler's and his couple of starts were pretty ugly. I don't think we would have been better off with Moore although I'll conceed we might not have been any worse either.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/final-nfl-qb-rankings-by-pff-player-grades-2017

I was expecting more from Cutler too.  Might have been a different year with THill back there.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray