Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:06:33 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Chiefs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Chiefs  (Read 1908 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 24, 2017, 04:03:07 pm »

I am going to go in the opposite of my new direction this week and give it to everybody except Cutler. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 04:21:58 pm »

I am going to go in the opposite of my new direction this week and give it to everybody except Cutler. 

So over the last 7 games or so, you have given us the old direction, the new direction, the newer direction, the next new direction, and the "this time I really mean it" (at least util next week) direction.  You are a wild and wacky dude.  You definitely keep this forum fun. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 07:04:56 pm »

My new direction.  Cody Parkey.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 04:02:56 pm »

Ryan Tannehill.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 06:43:13 am »

Cutler missed a lot of open guys and every time he got pressured early, you could just chuck the next play in the trash if it was a pass, 'cause he was playing scared.

The Chiefs game had a lot of odd offensive line calls and some questionable defensive calls. In particular, I don't like letting Kelce off the line without jamming him. Expecting Alonso to cover Kelce downfield is a losing proposition and none of our safeties / corners are tall enough to do the job either.

Not sure who to blame on this one, so I'll give it to the head honcho responsible. Gase.

HM to the refs for a slew of questionable calls that all seemed to go one way.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray