Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:21:43 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  ESPN article on Patriots
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: ESPN article on Patriots  (Read 4556 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2018, 01:34:53 pm »

Up next conspiracy theory BB is such a Giants fan he purposely lost 2 super bowls

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2018, 06:18:27 pm »

Up next conspiracy theory BB is such a Giants fan he purposely lost 2 super bowls

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 08:02:27 pm »

My dad and uncle are 49er fans who are convinced that Jim Harbaugh threw the Super Bowl to his brother on orders from their father.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 08:51:45 am »

My dad and uncle are 49er fans who are convinced that Jim Harbaugh threw the Super Bowl to his brother on orders from their father.

Don't feel bad, my family has a couple of complete whackjobs as well...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
VidKid
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 12:08:35 pm »

I have no problem bringing Bill back to NY  Smiley   

You Dolfans are tired of him anyway....     

Enjoy your reign while you may, Superman. For as surely as night follows day...there comes a time when even gods must die. - Lex Luthor
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 03:22:08 pm »

BB says he absolutely plans to coach tha Patriots next year.  And before you say but he is probably lying.  That would be very out of character.  He doesn't lie.  He is an absolute master at dodging and not answering questions, but he never makes false statements.  He doesn't need to because he is so good at not answering questions that he always as a nonresponse that allows him to avoid both lying or admitting something he would rather not admit to.  And plenty of such responses would be available....I am focused on Tenn not next year, etc. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 05:00:07 pm »

I plan on winning the lottery but that doesn't mean it is going to happen. Did he say I AM coaching the Patriots next season?

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 02:10:47 pm »

Patriots superfan, Bill Simmons, offered his opinion on the article/trade...

https://nesn.com/2018/01/bill-simmons-floats-interesting-theory-on-why-patriots-traded-jimmy-garoppolo/

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2018, 01:32:36 pm »

Following the game yesterday, Kraft spoke about Brady, Belicheat, and himself having to check their egos...wait I thought he said a couple weeks ago that there was no issue between them?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray