Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:31:14 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Things you are watching/streaming January 2018 edition
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Things you are watching/streaming January 2018 edition  (Read 1455 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: January 08, 2018, 03:02:10 pm »

Cold snap for a big chunk of the country,Holidays,etc.

What are you watching on T.V. or streaming...

Currently
Travelers season 1

Recently finished
Black Mirror- I really liked these.
Orange is the New Black (the last season, I didn't like near as much,it had it's moments)
The Ranch (all 4 chapters? a few in consistent chuckles,overall 3 stars.)

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 04:08:37 pm »

Masters of None
Catch up on my DC CW shows, still only halfway through Crisis On Earth-X right now.  It was a busy holiday.

I'm actually not watching much at the moment.  The wife is watching The Killing and The Fall while I play on my new Note 8 and research cryptocurrency.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:14:37 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:11:51 pm »

i just finished Travelers season 2 and i'm kinda show-less currently .. thinking maybe i'll watch stranger things .. but if i hear anymore gushing about that show i think i'll barf before i get a chance to watch it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 04:15:35 pm »

i just finished Travelers season 2 and i'm kinda show-less currently .. thinking maybe i'll watch stranger things .. but if i hear anymore gushing about that show i think i'll barf before i get a chance to watch it.
I watched the first episode...it was eh in my opinion and seemed to rip off Super 8....but I'm in the vast minority, most people love that show.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 07:17:58 pm »

The wife and I just finished watching season 4 of the British TV show Sherlock starring Benedict Cumberbatch (Dr Strange) and Martin Freeman (The Hobbit).

It's a bit odd. The episodes are an hour and a half each (only 3 episodes a season), so there is a lot more time in each episode. Almost more like a movie. I really enjoyed them and it's been awhile since the wife and I have found a show we enjoy watching together.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 08:13:35 pm »

^^ I loved that version,I initially caught the 1st and 2nd season on Amazon and watched 3 and 4 on PBS (Masterpiece mystery).

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 08:44:08 am »

Just finishing my catch-up on the two DC comics series I'd dropped off of a while back, Arrow and Flash. Other than that, most of my video viewing between now and April will be directed toward draft-eligible college players.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 10:46:30 am »

I'm back on Star Trek Discovery, which is just back from hiatus, and it's great.  Show-wise, I think that's it.  I'm mostly watching a lot of movies.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 11:09:39 am »

I've recently gotten into watching The Goldbergs. It was coming on in the middle of the night and I don't sleep well. I kind of got hooked. Always knew it would give me some nostalgia moments but it's actually pretty funny.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray