Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:32:52 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Question about molestation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Question about molestation  (Read 3785 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 09:21:26 am »

The term you used "preyed on" is correct.  I think the correct way to prevent this is telling the senior boys look the freshman girls might be in awe of you but stay away.  Stick to senior girls or the juniors cause if you have sex with a freshman even if she consents you are looking at 10 to 20 years in jail.
I don't disagree. Times are much different .... but that wasn't always the norm.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 11:04:09 am »

It is such a different world from when I was a kid (jeez, I sound like I'm 80) with teenagers seeming to grow up (at least physically) a lot sooner than they used to and society has changed so much that I really don't know where I stand on a lot of this anymore.  Obviously if we are talking about a 40 year old with a 16 year old, that is unacceptable.  But when both parties are relatively young, I really don't know where I stand anymore. 
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 01:39:30 pm »

I fall in line with where you are.
There are many seniors in high school who are 19 and many freshmen who are 14 and they attend the same parties. Most 19 year olds are looking to get laid more than they are looking to drink. Besides ... just like in our days ... kids can still get alcohol fairly easy.  There isn't a high school party that doesn't have it as well as other drugs.

They must do things differently in Sanford. To have many 19 year olds and many 14 year olds then many people are spending 6 years in high school. As for getting laid and drinking, they went together for me. No matter how you spin it I find it creepy and would kick my kid's ass no matter which one was them.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 01:49:36 pm »

They must do things differently in Sanford. To have many 19 year olds and many 14 year olds then many people are spending 6 years in high school. As for getting laid and drinking, they went together for me. No matter how you spin it I find it creepy and would kick my kid's ass no matter which one was them.
Where do you get 6 years of high school. Most people (if they are held back) are held back somewhere in elementary school. I actually know parents who purposely held their kids back for sports reasons ... which I can't say I support.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray