Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:08:33 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  New normal?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print
Author Topic: New normal?  (Read 60427 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #300 on: December 28, 2018, 11:57:18 am »

^Orange man bad, got it.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #301 on: December 28, 2018, 12:48:26 pm »

^Orange man bad, got it.

ding ding ding ding ding .. winner !!!
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #302 on: December 28, 2018, 05:25:13 pm »

how about "trump wants to group illegal immigrants kids into concentration camps and wants to raise them as ninja assassins.. then deport their illegal asses like most other countries would do."
ok that one works .. it's only half true.
There fixed it for you. Now it's all true....

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #303 on: December 28, 2018, 05:52:02 pm »

There fixed it for you. Now it's all true....

Nope .. wrong again .. trump's cracking down on legal immigrants with green cards and finding ways to have them lose their permanent resident status. so it isn't just illegal immigrants .. it's any immigrant .. as long as they aren't european .. so i guess only those from "shithole" countries
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #304 on: December 28, 2018, 06:30:19 pm »

Nope .. wrong again .. trump's cracking down on legal immigrants with green cards and finding ways to have them lose their permanent resident status. so it isn't just illegal immigrants .. it's any immigrant .. as long as they aren't european .. so i guess only those from "shithole" countries
Yeah, I heard he was the Nazi Devil also.

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #305 on: December 28, 2018, 09:29:33 pm »

just to nitpick .. "obama wants to take your guns" isn't equivalent to "trump hates immigrants" .. one of those is hysterical conjecture .. the other one is an over generalization.. trump doesn't hate immigrants .. just the brown ones.

a more apt comparison would be "trump likes golden showers from russian hookers" ..
then again .. that one may be true too .. hmm

ok ok .. how about "trump is a russian stooge and takes marching orders from putin" ..
crap .. this is hard..

how about "trump wants to group immigrant kids into concentration camps and wants to raise them as ninja assassins.."
ok that one works .. it's only half true.

Okay, so the crazy hysterical person from the left has weighed.  Next up to bat, the counterpoint crazy hysterical person from the right to presently equally ridiculous comments. 
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #306 on: December 29, 2018, 05:14:32 am »

Yes yes, "both sides."

"Hillary is a career criminal whose illegal e-mail server was an outrageously overt high crime" and "Trump is a career criminal whose campaign manager and personal lawyer have already pled guilty to multiple felonies" are both equally ridiculous partisan comments.  Just like "Obama is a Marxist Muslim who wants to take all the guns in the country" and "Trump is a white supremacist who repeatedly courts the support of Nazis."

It's always "both sides," and if you blame one side more than the other, well, you're just a hysterical partisan.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 05:18:32 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #307 on: December 29, 2018, 09:31:02 am »

^No, when you vilify one side repeatedly and see no fault in your own side's corruption, that makes you a hysterical partisan, which is what you and others do repeatedly here.  I'm not speciaI, even I get caught up in it too.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 12:48:46 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #308 on: December 29, 2018, 02:46:31 pm »

^No, when you vilify one side repeatedly and see no fault in your own side's corruption, that makes you a hysterical partisan, which is what you and others do repeatedly here.  I'm not speciaI, even I get caught up in it too.

is any of what i said incorrect? funny thing is i don't believe i made anything up .. other than the ninja assassins thing .. but i was trying to make something up there.. on the other hand .. i see trumpland just flat out inventing shit out of thin air all the time...

there isn't an equivalency here.. there really isn't

and i never called trump a nazi .. i think I've posted it before .. historically he's much more of a Mussolini than a Hitler
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #309 on: December 29, 2018, 04:24:21 pm »

i see trumpland just flat out inventing shit out of thin air all the time...

there isn't an equivalency here.. there really isn't
Just when I think I wouldn't find any humor in this thread. Thanks Fau!!

Snowflakes with Trump Derangement Syndrome are specifically created because of the extreme fake crap that gets posted by your crazy liberal media. Please watch the video in this article. fortunately the business owner stepped up, apologized and fired the employee.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6538155/Vape-shop-worker-launches-furious-rant-against-Trump-supporter.html#v-36176539697592496
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 04:28:48 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #310 on: December 29, 2018, 05:03:33 pm »

Just when I think I wouldn't find any humor in this thread. Thanks Fau!!

Snowflakes with Trump Derangement Syndrome are specifically created because of the extreme fake crap that gets posted by your crazy liberal media. Please watch the video in this article. fortunately the business owner stepped up, apologized and fired the employee.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6538155/Vape-shop-worker-launches-furious-rant-against-Trump-supporter.html#v-36176539697592496

perfect example of false equivalency.  one person that might hate Trump or might be a false flag is somehow the moral equivalence as the actual president of the united states going off on unhinged factually false rants.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #311 on: December 29, 2018, 07:07:57 pm »

Exactly.  If there's some video of a random college student anywhere in the country complaining about Trump being a Nazi, that is exactly the same as the President of the United States complaining about allowing in too many people from "shithole countries."

Both sides are at fault!

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #312 on: December 29, 2018, 07:15:18 pm »

^No, when you vilify one side repeatedly and see no fault in your own side's corruption, that makes you a hysterical partisan, which is what you and others do repeatedly here.

You make no allowance for "vilifying one side repeatedly" because they actually deserve it.  As you put it previously:

The farther the bias is from center, the less likely I am to trust it.

So when one side is materially behaving worse than another, you value analysis that calls things right down the middle as if both sides are equal.  That's ridiculous.

It is not being hyper-partisan to accurately describe the facts of how one party is significantly worse than another.  How many felony guilty pleas did high-level members of the 2008 Obama campaign and Obama Administration submit before 2011?

Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #313 on: December 29, 2018, 09:35:53 pm »

You can't say both sides are bad. The Republicans are CLEARLY the worst of the two by a HUGE (yuuge?) margin. If you can't see that then you must be listening to fake news.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray