Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:34:47 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Former Dolphin Headcase J.Martin making more bad headlines
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Former Dolphin Headcase J.Martin making more bad headlines  (Read 3015 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: February 23, 2018, 02:24:37 pm »

http://www.12up.com/posts/5986216-high-school-shuts-down-after-former-dolphins-ol-posts-disturbing-instagram-threat

I'm not sure at all where to post this,being a former player,no longer in the NFL...

I'm not real sure if this is legit? If it is....He still is some messed in the head dude right here.He really needs to learn some meditation,put down the guns...and let it go... Huh

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 02:44:11 pm »

Assuming this is real.....

All in favor of a law that would based on this post allow local LEO to seize all of Martin's weapons pending a hearing to determine if he is mentally unstable and if it is adjudicated that he is a threat to himself or others permanently prohibited from possessing a firearm.  This would include barring him from buying one at a gun show.

All if favor say, "fuck the NRA"

All opposed say, "no the 2nd is more important than human life"

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 02:50:24 pm »

Local Dolphins writers,and a couple of national beat writers are re tweeting it now,so they also seem to feel it is also...

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 03:31:11 pm »

Assuming this is real.....

All in favor of a law that would based on this post allow local LEO to seize all of Martin's weapons pending a hearing to determine if he is mentally unstable and if it is adjudicated that he is a threat to himself or others permanently prohibited from possessing a firearm.  This would include barring him from buying one at a gun show.

All if favor say, "fuck the NRA"

All opposed say, "no the 2nd is more important than human life"
No the 2nd is more important than human life. And it's currently the law and will be for long after you and I are dead. Learn to deal with your issues or you'll end up like Martin. Mad, bitter, and alone...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 03:33:33 pm by pondwater » Logged

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 03:35:40 pm »

Matt Stone
@MattStoneABC
BREAKING: @ABC confirms: Former Dolphins OL Jonathan Martin has been taken into custody

https://twitter.com/MattStoneABC/status/967130593187246080

I'm pretty sure it's real now.... Cheesy SMH...It had to be a former Miami Dolphins didn't hit...But of course... Cheesy

Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 03:40:17 pm »

Yeah... The responsible thing is to take him into custody, take all of his weapons, and figure out whether or not he should have access to them again. That's the kind of stuff someone who might go on a shooting spree posts.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 03:59:50 pm »

Somehow this is going to come back on the Dolphins and Richie Incognito even though Martin has always been a little off. I don't think it's a matter of if they should be able to take his guns. He's a threat to both himself and the public ...  although his lawyer will convince everyone this was a publicity stunt to raise awareness to bullying.

NOTE: I'm moving into the Dolphins area since that is how he is remembered and being referred to as "former Dolphin".

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 04:00:18 pm »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/23/jonathan-martin-posts-gun-picture-bullying-revenge-message-leads-to-closing-of-high-school/

Crazy.

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 04:12:10 pm »

Now are we okay not coddling grown ass adults that can't handle themselves?  Guy's a wack job.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 05:25:19 pm »

Odd he didn't use an AR in his photo.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 06:31:50 pm »

Odd he didn't use an AR in his photo.
Oh noooooooo, I'm melting. Ban the shotguns. Ban all those fuckers right now before we all die...............

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 08:33:27 pm »

I'm all for protecting 2nd Amendment rights, but Martin needs to be locked away in the loony bin for a while. 

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2018, 08:59:02 pm »

I'm all for protecting 2nd Amendment rights, but Martin needs to be locked away in the loony bin for a while. 
Martin's issues have nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment or firearms.

Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2018, 08:24:57 am »

Looking at that post he made, I don't see what Martin said as any kind of danger against the school, but more of a thinly veiled threat (or much more likely just a big public whinge) against the individuals whom he thinks ruined his NFL career by their bullying.

Regardless, he seriously needs psychatric help as he can't accept any responsibility for his part in what happened or get over it. To think this guy was regarded as remarkably intelligent and skilled when he was drafted, either he was really badly screwed in the head by Incognito or he had a lot of people fooled. I am guessing it's a fair bit of both.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 09:19:54 am »

You can be intelligent, have been bullied, be mentally unstable, and not take responsibility for your actions.  They are not mutually exclusive.  This sounds like an all of the above situation.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray