Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:28:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  N.Suh to be released
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: N.Suh to be released  (Read 2483 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 08:44:14 am »

Err
[/url]

For me this is Good news,I was not afan of his signing...Sooo much many for soo many offsides penalties? SMH
That was supposed to be,Sooo much money for soo many offsides penalties.... Embarrassed That's what I get for typing this while on a conference call..Sorry

There were reports during our 2016 historically bad run defense,that the coaching staff was frustrated with Suh "Freelancing" too much,though like most thing with this team it was quickly denied.Then the reports blamed Kiko Alonzo,for the poor run defense (hence moving him to OLB,and refusing to move him back to MLB,when we R.Mcmillian went down).

For me,couple of things... Saying he was the best player on a shitty team gets you...what? 2014 with our shitshow,P.OS. o-line we played the Lions in Detroit (Grimes Awesome Pick game),and we almost pulled that one out against Suh and the Lions.

I'm not saying he's a horrible player,(just that he's more notoriously known,than dominating) he showed up every game to play,and off the field he didn't have any incidents,but was far from dominant week in and week out imo.Not that massive game changer,that made the entire defense great.

Either way he's gone,but not off the books...Sigh...

(Edited to fix quote,andfix mistyped something)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:50:44 am by DaLittle B » Logged

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 07:48:24 pm »

Suh was also the best player on a playoff team last year.

It's not his fault that Tanny got injured, the front office loved Cutler, and the coaching staff couldn't figure out how to reach Ajayi.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray