Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:06:22 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins trade for C Daniel Kilgore from 49ers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins trade for C Daniel Kilgore from 49ers  (Read 1055 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: March 15, 2018, 01:44:49 pm »

Dolphins trade for 49ers center Daniel Kilgore and swap seventh-round picks. He started 39 of 74 career games at center.
https://twitter.com/gunnerhal/status/974340346997039105 Aplmbeach post Hal Habib

I kinda like this better than Sitton,as we took on his contract and bonus...He is 30,but he got replaced by the 49ers big FA signing of Weston Richburg (what Pun there!  Cheesy Grin Embarrassed)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 01:51:42 pm by DaLittle B » Logged

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 01:55:35 pm »

An influx of veteran leadership on the O-Line.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 02:06:16 pm »

Could be our best O-line in years. At least we seem to be trying to address issues on the line.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 02:14:11 pm »

I like both moves on the line.  Kilgore is good, solid.  Sitton blocked for the leading RB the last two years in Chicago, that wasn't by accident.  Two tough, hard nosed, hard working guys. 

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 02:43:23 pm »

Kilgore has grown into the part of a starting NFL center. His first dozen or so games, I was begging the 49ers to get him off the field, but he kept getting better, and now he's finally a pretty solid piece. I was a little surprised (but pleased) when SF signed C/G Weston Richburg, because we had just given Kilgore the extension. Now I understand why...

Swapping 7th round picks, if that's all the trade took, is a dirt cheap price for Miami.

At least I'll still be able to cheer for Kilgore...you know, in as much as anyone actually cheers for the center during a football game. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 08:22:15 pm »

Solid move as is the Guard signing. For too long we ignored the interior and it killed us. More accurately, it killed Tannehill.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray