Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:00:33 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  What are you watching or playing? 3/27/2018
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching or playing? 3/27/2018  (Read 7569 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: March 27, 2018, 11:13:22 am »

I'm playing a ton of a free game called Fortnite on XBOX One. 
Watching-wise, no TV really, but I've been seeing about a movie per week.

I watched a movie called Game Night that was really funny.  Also, the new Queer Eye on Netflix was good.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 11:27:20 am »

I think a lot of you are too young to appreciate this but Roseanne is coming back on tonight. It used to be a great show ... well until the last season when it definitely jumped the shark. Fortunately they have decided to forget about that and return to the poor white trash family they have always been.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 11:50:50 am »

I've been getting into Fortnite too, but on the PC. My main game is Rocket League, been playing that ever since it came out. Then some PUBG with friends.

I don't really watch TV anymore. I mainly stream YouTube vids or Twitch as background noise or during dinner.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 12:51:44 pm »

Monster Hunter World all day erry day
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 01:35:45 pm »

I've been sorting through a lot of the fringe crapola series on Netflix. Van Helsing, Wynnona Earp, Godless...just trying to find a decent nugget of TV.

Still looking...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 02:27:52 pm »

^The Magicians?  I like it a lot, like Harry Potter in college..crude language, sex, gruesome deaths, etc.

Got into Longmire...it's okay.  Pretty slow, but the main character is really likable...not really bingable in my opinion though.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 02:29:46 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 05:19:10 pm »

^I tried Longmire,Couldn't get into it.
I really liked the 1st season of the Magicians,the 2nd felt like it went downhill,I've not picked it up yet.

T.V....

The final season of The Americans returns Wednesday...Baseball Opening day ...Thursday
I'm starting the 2nd season of the 100, Undecided

IZombie -3 seasons on netflix,and then the first 3 or 4 of the current season streamed on the CW... I really liked it....I missed yesterday's newest episode,I plan on streaming it later this week on CW.

Completed,or petered out when I got bored...

End of the F***ing World - I loved this,quirky out there ...not so much the ending..
All of Sense 8 -I liked it ok...
Traveelrs- All of them available..I liked them
Shameless..petered out after 2.5 seasons,got really bored.
Hell on Wheels,I really liked the 1st season..,watched a couple of episodes of 3rd,and was done with it...
All of Black Mirror I liked them...
Orange is the new Black- All of them- I really like these,except the last season...was just missing something

Occasionally playing Madden 17,when I get a bit of urge to play something...

Modified to fix the bold,typos,and readability,now that I have more time
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 06:41:12 pm by DaLittle B » Logged

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2018, 09:21:47 pm »

Game: Mah Jong on the internet

Show: Glad The Americans is back, wish it wasn't the final season.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 11:15:13 am »

Show: Glad The Americans is back, wish it wasn't the final season.
That show is twisted since it makes you root for the Russians. It's kind of like watching Dexter except they are not killing bad guys. They are killing Americans.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 01:16:50 pm »

^The Magicians?  I like it a lot, like Harry Potter in college..crude language, sex, gruesome deaths, etc.

When this show first started, I watched maybe the first 3-4 episodes, but then lost interest. They're in season 3 or 4 now, right?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 04:31:21 pm »

When this show first started, I watched maybe the first 3-4 episodes, but then lost interest. They're in season 3 or 4 now, right?

Season 3, renewed for a 4th season.  If you didn't like it after the first 4 episodes, you probably won't like the rest then. 
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 05:30:47 pm »

I liked Roseanne back in the day.  How was the revival?

I drink your milkshake!
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2018, 11:35:14 pm »

Destiny 2 and Everspace. Everspace is on sale for $18 on steam. I highly recommend it and the expansion for $6.00.

https://everspace-game.com/

https://www.destinythegame.com/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 11:45:25 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2018, 11:50:13 pm »

I liked Roseanne back in the day.  How was the revival?
It was only OK. Maybe it just needs a couple episodes to get going. There were glimpses of the old Roseanne but much of it was forced in my humble opinion.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2018, 10:13:31 am »

Destiny 2 and Everspace. Everspace is on sale for $18 on steam. I highly recommend it and the expansion for $6.00.

https://everspace-game.com/

https://www.destinythegame.com/

What's Everspace like? I loved the Privateer series of space games (not Wing Commander, though). The X-series was okay, but never really grabbed me the way Privateer did. I did like Freelancer quite a bit. I also liked (like) Elite: Dangerous, although I haven't had the time needed to play it for a long, long time. I also have No Man's Sky "unopened" somewhere (purchased, but not downloaded on PS4, I think), which I haven't found the time to try out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray