Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:25:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  What are you watching or playing? 3/27/2018
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching or playing? 3/27/2018  (Read 7558 times)
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2018, 10:58:32 am »

I stopped watching Vikings after the kids grew up and took on prominent roles. It got old to me about that time.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2018, 11:01:06 am »

I've seen every episode of Vikings.  It's an awesome show...some seasons get slow, but it picks back up.  Really good, down to historical accuracy of their garb and way of life, but they take liberties with the main Viking..some of the stuff he does, other vikings actually did in history.
They take a lot of liberties like in the character of Floki. He actually didn't exist with Ragnar but had his own stories. They've brought it all together to make one very cool story!

Fortunately I'm binge watching it so slow story lines kind of go by quickly.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2018, 11:08:36 am »

I stopped watching Vikings after the kids grew up and took on prominent roles. It got old to me about that time.
You talking about Bjorn? I like him as an adult ... so far.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2018, 11:31:08 am »

Lagitha keeps me watching
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2018, 01:06:56 pm »

Lagitha keeps me watching
She sure isn't hard to look at!

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2018, 01:38:34 pm »

I like Bjorn as an adult also. Ragnar has other children and the time line jumps forward and they are all adults. I quit watching not long after that. Lagitha couldn't even keep me interested
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2018, 03:00:30 pm »

I like Bjorn as an adult also. Ragnar has other children and the time line jumps forward and they are all adults. I quit watching not long after that. Lagitha couldn't even keep me interested
I haven't gotten that far yet. The boys are still pretty young as they are in France fighting against Rollo.

bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2018, 09:20:49 pm »

I just started Mindhunters. It is awesome.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2018, 10:51:50 am »

I liked Mindhunters a lot.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2018, 03:28:17 pm »

Mindhunters was very cool...can't wait for the next season.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2018, 07:39:27 pm »

I really wanted to like Mindhunters but I gave up on the season. I was watching later at night and the slow pace kept putting me to sleep so I had to always watch it in segments.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2018, 01:50:20 pm »

Wasn't it Mindhunters,the show,you guys talked about a few months ago being slow as dirt? I've avoided it because of that...

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2018, 06:33:21 am »

Binged Santa Clarita Diet over the weekend with the wife.  Very funny.  I think Ramona was my favorite character, so wise.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2018, 06:43:47 pm »

Mindhunters is not really slow, based on what they had to do in season one to set up how the FBI, and law enforcement worked back then.
I suspect season two will be more fast-paced, as their growing reputation will lead to more cases being sent their way.
Plus BTK is going to go off in season two.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2018, 06:44:46 pm »

I am catching up on The Blacklist. I love Spader in this show. He is fat from all that scenery he is chewing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray