Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:14:35 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Updates?-Moviepass,Home Meal kits?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Updates?-Moviepass,Home Meal kits?  (Read 936 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: March 28, 2018, 04:56:36 pm »

I forgot to bring this up a week or so go Moviepass lowered their price for new customers (temporarily?),and wanted to ask about it,but forgot...

1.) When movie pass 1st came out a few of you signed up,Are you still use it? good value to you? hitches? Etc...

2.) I know Dave posted about how he,and his family got a home meal kit (I decided against it) I was curious if anyone else has tried these since? thoughts,etc?

Dave are you still on yours,do you still like it,Etc?

Just kinda curious...

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 05:29:45 pm »

I use movie pass all the time.  I was using it once a week for a while and still use it about twice a month.  It really just depends on what's out and how much time I have.  It's great....no complaints.  It's an incredibl value and I go to the movies about 4 times as much as I used to.

I don't do the meal pass thing now.  It's really my wife's call.  She does the vast majority of cooking and meal prep.  Also, we moved into a new house so we tightened up the purse-strings to help us upgrade stuff after the move-in.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray