Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:14:50 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2018 Miami Dolphins Draft,who do you want,not want?Who do think we'll draft?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: 2018 Miami Dolphins Draft,who do you want,not want?Who do think we'll draft?  (Read 8375 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2018, 04:22:02 pm »

A lot of talk today about Josh Rosen falling. He could be this years Aaron Rodgers. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2018, 04:49:47 pm »

My final guesses for the Dolphins picks:

Round #1 Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama
Round #2 Isaiah Winn, OL, Georgia
Round #3 Luke Falk, QB, Washington State
Round #4-23rd Carlos Watkins, DT, Clemson
Round #4-31st Josey Jewell, LB, Iowa
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2018, 09:32:23 pm »

A lot of talk today about Josh Rosen falling. He could be this years Aaron Rodgers. 

If Rosen falls to us, aggressively field trade offers because Buffalo won't let him slide past them.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2018, 06:37:39 am »

If Rosen falls to us, aggressively field trade offers because Buffalo won't let him slide past them.
I think it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that Buffalo will move up in tonight's draft.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2018, 09:36:17 am »

If the Browns trade the #4 pick, they can't get Barkley and they are so void of talent they need a QB and stud RB. Figure the Giants and Jets are taking QBs or one of them will and that leaves them with the leftovers at 5 if they can swing a trade, though the Broncos would take a QB as well.

Good chance 3 QB's will be taken in the first 3 picks and outside chance all 4 will be taken. Gonna have to trade both their first rounders and maybe even a couple of 2nds to move up into Top 3.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2018, 10:00:13 am »

The more QBs taken, the better the player that falls to Miami.  Unless they draft a QB, then we're boned.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2018, 03:06:24 pm »

I wanted to do a more detailed post for the draft tonight, but I've been pretty crazy busy lately. Here are a few players that I really like who could be available with Miami's first couple of picks. Any of these guys land in Miami (or SF), and I'm dancing my happy dance.

Round 1: OG Quenton Nelson (fat chance, but wth), LB Roquan Smith, LB Tremaine Edmunds, S Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB Derwin James

Late rd 1 (for trade-down): OG Isaiah Wynn, OG/C Billy Price, OG Will Hernandez, LB Rashaan Evans, CB Josh Jackson, CB Jaire Alexander

Round 2:  DT Taven Bryan, CB Mike Hughes, LB Malik Jefferson, LB Lorenzo Carter, WR Courtland Sutton, or any of the leftovers from the late rd 1 players.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2018, 03:39:18 pm »

At this point, I just want a "sure thing". No hybrid players who are so talented they can play any position but don't have one and no players who fell to us due to injury concerns. We need someone to pencil in as a starter from Day 1. Whoever that is, then fine. We can use Guards and Linebackers and Centers. Take them all.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2018, 04:30:49 pm »

Sunstroke already stole my thunder with his comments.  So I will change my post to Mid Round Sleepers at positions that Miami could really use.   
LB:  Darius Leonard from South Carolina St.  A little small but always flies around the ball and can covers RBs and TEs on pass routes
TE:  Dalton Schultz  If Hayden Hurst is gone before the Fins can get him, I would love to see them pick up this Stanford TE in the mid rounds. Can catch, runs good routes and a pretty good blocker
DT:  Tim Settle from Virginia Tech or the UConn kid Fatukasi.  Fatukasi would be a good clogger in the middle on running downs
S:  If you can't get Edmunds the LB, a mid round pick would be well spent on his brother Terrell Edmunds who has the speed to play free safety since we now essentially have 2 guys both playing Strong Safety
RB:  Rashad Penny or Kalen Ballage or Akrum Wadley or I even like the late round possibility of Martez Carter
QB:  No way I go with a QB early, but in the mid rounds I would like Luke Falk or even take a flyer late round with Chase Litton
CB:   I have this wonderful dream that because of his off field issues, CJ Jackson from Maryland falls into the middle rounds. I also like Nick Nelson or Christian Campbell in mid rounds
C:  I think all the good ones will be gone by the mid rounds
G:  Braden Smith if he falls to the 4th round Sean Welsh from Iowa would be a good project to pick in the 5th or 7th round
OT:  Crappy year for Tackles this year, but I would take a developmental player in the late rounds in Brandon Parker, Greg Senat, or Brett Toth
WR:  Not a pressing need, but a middle to late round pick of St. Brown, Auden Tate (love the size mismatch potential with Tate), Desean Hamilton, or Daurice Fountain would be ok
Edge Rushers:  Stay away from them.  Roster has too many of them already
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray