Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:02:22 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins sign Gavin TE Escobar,RB on the way rumor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins sign Gavin TE Escobar,RB on the way rumor  (Read 1104 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: April 16, 2018, 03:30:33 pm »

In some Dolphins news...
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/985952857500344320
Dolphins signed former Cowboys’ TE Gavin Escobar.

Err camp body?

In other news Denver released RB CJ Anderson, the Guy the Dolphins signed to an offer sheet a couple years ago,and Denver matched....

There is mutual interest..according to our beat writers...Denver connection with Gase,and our new RB's coach just came over from Denver...

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 04:34:45 pm »

This will be his 5th team in six seasons, I don't expect he will be much more than a special teams or practice squad player, if he makes it that far.  Considering he was originally a 2nd round pick he has surely underperformed.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 05:00:15 pm »

CJ Anderson could be a nice addition to the running back committee. Odds are he won't play 16 games, so it's not someone the team should overpay for.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 12:36:04 pm »

CJ Anderson could be a nice addition to the running back committee. Odds are he won't play 16 games, so it's not someone the team should overpay for.

I'm quietly hoping the Bucs pick him up.  They need a RB and he'd make a nice 1-2 punch with Peyton Barber.  That will enable them to focus on other needs in the draft.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray