Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:38:22 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins new uniforms tweak pics...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins new uniforms tweak pics...  (Read 1497 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: April 19, 2018, 12:06:50 pm »

http://miamidolphinsuniform.com/

Still horrible ass ugly logo,but the colors,and uni's are an improvement IMO....Not quite as cool as the throwbacks...

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 01:40:55 pm »

Saw this on Facebook and have to agree with many of the comments and you B.  It’s better than last year’s units but still not even close to the throwbacks.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 02:17:28 pm »

I like the darker orange & aqua, still hate the logo though.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 02:20:08 pm »

I will agree with the early majority here.....glad to see they darkened the colors and added more use of the orange....still have a long way to go which is difficult with the eyesore of a logo. I said from the day they released that atrocity that I would not own anything with that logo and I have held true to that statement.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 04:57:06 pm »

+1

Meh, no big change. Trash the kindergarten clip art logo.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 09:39:08 pm »

I said before that I would like to replace the 2013 aqua/orange color scheme with the throwback aqua/orange color scheme, and it looks like they've done that.  I'm pleased as punch; the only way it could be better is if they somehow fit in some 1997 navy blue.  I'll definitely be looking to buy an aqua jersey as soon as I can determine a player jersey worth buying.  (Maybe Reshad?)

I ride or die with the new logo and you all know this.  The ridiculous helmet-wearing dolphin needs to stay with Pat Patriot in the dustbin of history.

edit: updated my signature to the 2018 logo!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 09:55:42 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 09:12:16 am »

The ridiculous helmet-wearing dolphin needs to stay with Pat Patriot in the dustbin of history.

You can buy stuff with both NEP logos, and Pat has made quite the comeback, i see more people wearing the old logo than new. 

Call me an old fuddie duddie but I prefer both teams old logo.  Plus your mascot TD looks a lot more like your old logo than new.  And best line about the new logo.  Everyone in the NFL is taking about how to reduce concussions and the Dolphins respond by taking away the logo's helmet.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 09:22:17 am »

http://miamidolphinsuniform.com/

Still horrible ass ugly logo,but the colors,and uni's are an improvement IMO....Not quite as cool as the throwbacks...

LOVE THE CHANGES BUT ,  Still with the damn Sea world logo.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 06:16:55 pm »

Doesn't appear to be a big difference in teal ... if any

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 09:21:04 pm »

The aqua hasn't changed.  The orange is darker and the marine blue (darker aqua) is gone except for the logo.

BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 01:08:39 pm »

Can we also get Miami off the players' asses?  We're the only ones in the entire NFL with something written across the ass.  The last thing I want to see during a pileup is a bunch of giant asses with words written across them.  I already know which players are wearing which color pants. 

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray