Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:18:10 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Edited: Live Draft Talk
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Edited: Live Draft Talk  (Read 5286 times)
BeanCounter

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2018, 09:51:04 pm »

Mason Rudolph was just selected by the Steelers.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2018, 09:58:18 pm »

Like the TE,and the possibilities of him...Don't like the LB...
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jerome-baker?id=32462018-0002-5601-29d4-3b922ef6c9a1

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2018, 10:33:46 pm »

Somebody needs a hug.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2018, 08:40:41 am »

Jesus F'ing Christ.  Whoever picks Edmunds will enjoy at least 10 years of an All Pro Linebacker while the Fins just chose a freaking safety in the 1st round.  After signing our other two safeties to nice big contracts.  I assume they will move McDonald to LB where he will be undersized and unable to defend against the run.  And the idiocy of this abortion of an organization goes on.
Maybe you should watch this.  I don't think he's the lock you think he is. I really didn't want Edmunds for Miami, I wanted Roquan Smith and since he wasn't there, I was fine with the Minka pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oTjfbxn3Ng

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2018, 10:33:50 am »

Maybe you should watch this.  I don't think he's the lock you think he is. I really didn't want Edmunds for Miami, I wanted Roquan Smith and since he wasn't there, I was fine with the Minka pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oTjfbxn3Ng

Seems like people are talking about him in the same way they were Dion Jordon when he was drafted. Athletic freak who needed to develop. That's the type of players we typically draft and they almost never "develop" into anything.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2018, 11:07:09 am »

I'm very happy with this draft the picks look solid .. at positions of need. this is the type of consistency you need year after year in order to load up your talent. You then augment through free agency .. you don't build through free agency. This isn't the NBA.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2018, 01:48:53 pm »

Rd 1...Don't like.. Tongue

Like the Te's,and I've started lighting candles,and will give weekly sacrifices to honor the great football gods,both start,and make huge impacts this season...

I'm intrigued by the RB.

Don't like the LB's,really worry about the wear down factor of small fast Linebackers...Ask Atlanta in the Superbowl,how those small fast linebackers wore down...

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2018, 02:02:56 pm »

Can't remember who said it ... but they pointed out that most of our picks revolved around the TE position. Some were to secure it and others to protect against them. We now have at least three guys who can (or should be able to) cover Gronk.  This should bring opposing teams third down conversions way down.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2018, 02:20:20 pm »

Can't remember who said it ... but they pointed out that most of our picks revolved around the TE position. Some were to secure it and others to protect against them. We now have at least three guys who can (or should be able to) cover Gronk.  This should bring opposing teams third down conversions way down.

Every team has three guys who can cover Gronk.  Key is to have one guy who can cover him by himself and you only need one guy like that.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2018, 02:24:40 pm »

That's exactly what I was implying. ^^^^

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray