Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:09:07 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Grade the 2015 Draft.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Grade 2015
A   -1 (9.1%)
B   -0 (0%)
C   -3 (27.3%)
D   -5 (45.5%)
F   -2 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: Grade the 2015 Draft.  (Read 2423 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 01:48:50 pm »

I disagree on D.Parker,Hoodie using your logic,If D.Parker was a 4th rd draft pick probably wouldn't have made the 2016 squad out of training camp (Almost Definitely not made the 2017 team).He doesn't block well, too fragile to play special teams,was in the dog house with the coaching staff for awhile there...

I feel he only get's the leeway he does,injured every year,inconsistent production,etc is because he is a 1st round pick. I think the team would have brought in his replacement in 2016,and almost definitely in 2017.

Yet they picked up his 5th year option. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2018, 02:23:13 pm »

lol, that would be interesting to hear about.  Please share with us when you have your data. 

We don't have full data -- we don't have a pick for all 7 rounds for everyone.  It's just too much to keep track of, to watch the draft for 3 straight days.  But all of the data we do have is 100% in the moment...no hindsight and no picking "what ifs or trading".  We collect who would we take in the 5 minute window that the Dolphins have their pick. 

A lot of the complaints I see about the draft is stuff like "we could've waited on this guy and still got him a round later" but you never know that stuff at the time.

Mostly, we have a bunch of bums just like the Dolphins, but my buddy Jay made some VERY bold statements about Ezekiel Elliot and they turned out to be true.

I drink your milkshake!
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2018, 02:39:06 pm »

Yet they picked up his 5th year option. 

SMH... Roll Eyes Cry I know...They're reasoning...If he blows up to that "potential" that the shitty front office keeps believing (fools gold)...at 1 yr 9+ million is a bargain,but if he has his typical year,they can rescind it,and it not cost us anything....(We didn't pick up LB S.Anthony (We traded a 5th rd to Saint early last season),and currently have J.James playing under the same 5th year option at 9.3 million? 1 year deal (We were rumored to be rescinding it,but didn't think we could replace him)

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray