Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:46:47 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  I just don't get it:Food edition 2018
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I just don't get it:Food edition 2018  (Read 3361 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 01:26:06 pm »

This morning, When I got to work, there was a box of frozen 4 pack -  Jimmy Dean Croissant,turkey sausage,egg,and cheese sandwhiches...So I guess, I'm going to atleast eat 1 tomorrow..(They knew I'm anal about checking, calories,and Sodium...They're like 210 calories,and 700 Mg sodium.)

DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2018, 01:23:50 pm »

Angry Those Croissants,I've tried 2,were a massive PITA...the Croissant tasted fine, but too much croissant in one section not enough in other.This morning I was a horrible mess covered in cheese like yellow goo trying to eat one.... Embarrassed

I think I'm just to much of an english muffin guy... Cheesy Grin

BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 08:46:24 am »

If anyone puts any of the following foods in front of me, I'm morally obligated to throw it at their heads.

Canadian Beer.
Gennesee Beer.
A hot dog with ketchup on it.  This will force me to call a mental institution on you.
Tofu.
Poorly made Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. 

That is all.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 11:02:44 am »

Speaking of Canadian beer, I have been craving a Moosehead. It was my first beer branded t - shirt and I can't remember the last time I had one much less saw one anywhere.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 01:27:50 pm »

Speaking of Canadian beer, I have been craving a Moosehead. It was my first beer branded t - shirt and I can't remember the last time I had one much less saw one anywhere.

I googled it supposedly you can get it at Target.  I can get it here (Rochester) but you have to go someplace that specializes in Beer and Wine.  Some of the bars around have it too

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 01:46:02 pm »

I'm in Florida so we are quite a bit further than you are from Canada. I don't recall seeing it in our Targets. Pretty sure I can get it from Total Wine and Spirit but I usually go with Samuel Smith when there.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray