Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:00:56 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Everspace
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Everspace  (Read 1895 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« on: June 01, 2018, 05:01:39 pm »

I had purchased a copy of the game for a friend of mine but he is in the middle of moving and hasn't had any time to play and told me to find a good home for the game, so....first come first serve. Just let the others know you have claimed it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Here's a great review of the game....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf4DDns52Sg

2 Tips.

1) Start the game on Easy. This game is NOT easy even on easy. There will be plenty of time later to play on Normal, Hard or Hard core modes if you need a challenge. Learn how to play on easy, it's a much more enjoyeable and less repetitive experience.

2) If you are enjoying the game after 30 mins, get the DLC for $10. It adds a ton of playable content that you can experience right from the get go. If you like the game without the DLC you will love it with the DLC.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 10:55:57 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 10:55:30 pm »

Well after I said I was putting the key up for grabs, my buddy says he wants it now so I'm giving it to him again. Sorry about that. Sometimes friends are like that.  Roll Eyes

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 04:25:03 pm »

Looks cool.  My dad would be really interested in it, as he loves those kind of games.

If it were available for PSVR, I'd probably look at getting one for him.  There's another game available on PSVR called Endspace which seems to be similar.

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 08:19:45 pm »

Looks cool.  My dad would be really interested in it, as he loves those kind of games.

If it were available for PSVR, I'd probably look at getting one for him.  There's another game available on PSVR called Endspace which seems to be similar.
I think they are working on PSVR. They just released the PS version recently so I'm sure they'll get to it at some point.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 08:26:29 pm »

The Everspace devs already confirmed that no PSVR version is planned.  They said the hardware specs aren't good enough.

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 10:25:57 pm »

Everspace on sale on Steam again. 70% off. $8.99. It's a steal at that price. I highly recommend the game if you enjoy a 6 degrees of freedom shooter like Descent or any one of it's numerous look alikes. It's far and away the best of them all. The DLC Encounters is also on sale for $6.99. Get them both the DLC adds a lot of content to the game that you can take advantage of right from the start.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 10:29:20 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 12:33:16 pm »

It's also coming to SWITCH if that lights your lamp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNUC-JfsLso&feature=youtu.be

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 12:18:39 pm »

Sorry to Necro this topic, but I feel it's worth it. Everspace is on sale again on Steam for under $10. There's been quite a bit of hype about the game on the Switch although I did see where the Switch graphics are not as crisp as on the PC version, but I guess that's to be expected. I've been playing this game on an off for over a year now and have over 400 hours logged in the game. I just can't stop playing it. I doubt anyone else is gonna get that much time in a game like this, but when a game hooks me this much I want to get others to try it. I know not everyone really enjoys a single player game, most want a PVP competitive angle to games these days, but if you are looking for something a little more casual or just something you can pick up and play for 30 mins at a time for some fun, please look into this game.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray