Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:16:53 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Jarvis Landry on Miami’s QBs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jarvis Landry on Miami’s QBs  (Read 1554 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: June 14, 2018, 12:40:56 pm »

I realize Landry is just answering questions but he needs to shut up and go away when it comes to the Dolphins. He is doing nothing but tainting his relationship. No one has benefited from their team as much as him and yet he just wants to speak ill of the guys who he played with.  I wonder how many catches under his average he will have in Cleveland? I’m sure then he is going to be dancing a different tune.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:19:06 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 01:43:18 pm »

I heard him say, "It's about championships here".  Apparently he doesn't realize the team he now plays for has won one game in the past two years.   Roll Eyes

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 03:49:16 pm »

I couldn't care less what he says.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 04:09:04 pm »

Landry can get bent.  Does he think he threw himself all those passes?

If he'd have concentrated on playing instead of all those dumbass fights he got into at the end of games we might have won a few more.

It's alright let him stay in Cleveland and find out what a shitty quarterback really is.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 08:48:00 am »

Meh, I don't give it much thought one way or another.  I liked Landry when he was here.  Like most athletes he is young and immature and it is pretty common to badmouth your former employer and when you get to your new place everyone is so happy to have you there and they make you feel like king of the mountain.  A couple months into the season and he will realize how life numbing it is to play for the Browns. 
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 03:26:49 pm »

He's bitter. Truth be told he wanted to stay in Miami but the Dolphins didn't want to pay him the salary he thought he deserved. It's understandable but still he would be wise to just take the money and keep his mouth shut. I doubt very seriously he puts up the same numbers in Cleveland that he put up in Miami. If he does, well then he can talk.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 04:10:59 pm »

I doubt very seriously he puts up the same numbers in Cleveland that he put up in Miami. If he does, well then he can talk.

I think if he wants to justify his "it's about championships here" comment, he'll need Cleveland to put up a better record than Miami, so he could say that they got closer...not just put up comparable individual numbers.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 04:59:54 pm »

I think Cleveland is still way behind when it comes to coaching. Regardless of who they bring in they will underachieve as a team IMO. Has any other coach gone 1-31 let alone done it and kept their job? In Oakland where he was head coach he went 8–8 and missed the playoffs after starting the season 7–4. I fail to see his upside as a head coach.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 06:48:48 pm »

Maybe he said more than what I read, but my take was him and Tanny never clicked and that he has great confidence in his currrent QB.

Actually regardless of the player and the team this should never be news.  Plenty of players on new teams say they like the new situation better.  I never get bent out of shape when a former Patriot says he likes his new team better (although some fans do). IIRC one 49rs wr was talking about how he thinks JG is better than TB.  That is what he should say.  The problem exists when you have a player trash talking his current team in favor of his prior.  (e.g. Randy Moss after NE beat the Vikings)

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2018, 09:05:17 am »

I think Cleveland is still way behind when it comes to coaching. Regardless of who they bring in they will underachieve as a team IMO. Has any other coach gone 1-31 let alone done it and kept their job? In Oakland where he was head coach he went 8–8 and missed the playoffs after starting the season 7–4. I fail to see his upside as a head coach.

For the Browns, they'll gladly take 8-8

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 02:16:12 pm »

This just shows why he had to go.  It sucks to lose talented players, but you just can't build from the ground up with guys like this.

I drink your milkshake!
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 10:58:23 am »

Can't wait to see how Landry acts when Cleveland is out of it come early October and playing in games where you have no shot for the playoffs for 3 months

Miami isn't always great but he at least played in games where the outcomes mattered late into the year most of his time in Miami
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray