Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:30:59 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Comey used a private e-mail account to conduct official FBI business
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Comey used a private e-mail account to conduct official FBI business  (Read 14311 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« on: June 14, 2018, 08:46:10 pm »

Because of course he did, just like the rest of DC does (and continues to). Every accusation is a confession.  I wonder when the press conference about "extreme carelessness" will be?

Here is a tweet that is trending:

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 09:01:50 am »

First off ... Hillary was not punished for it so I'm not sure what you are looking for in regards to her situation. Secondly ... it's not appropriate for anyone to be doing it and anyone who puts national security at risk by doing so should be punished.

*** This is where you post conservatives who have done so as if that changes anything. Let me save you some time and say yes ... I mean everyone. It doesn't make it any less a a security risk by having more people doing it. Someone needs to be the scapegoat to get everyone else on board.  Our press aren't the only ones who are getting information they shouldn't have.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 09:31:43 am »

First off ... Hillary was not punished for it so I'm not sure what you are looking for in regards to her situation. Secondly ... it's not appropriate for anyone to be doing it and anyone who puts national security at risk by doing so should be punished.

*** This is where you post conservatives who have done so as if that changes anything. Let me save you some time and say yes ... I mean everyone. It doesn't make it any less a a security risk by having more people doing it. Someone needs to be the scapegoat to get everyone else on board.  Our press aren't the only ones who are getting information they shouldn't have.

It only cost her the election.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 10:03:23 am »

That's an excuse. No one has any way of knowing that. The polls by mainstream media had her winning easily right up until election day. What that means is they have no idea what people are really thinking. What I've found since then is that more people supported Trump than admit it publicly. While that still seems the case there are definitely more vocal supporters for him now than ever before. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 10:37:25 am »

Thanks...I was about to post the same thing.

That's an excuse. No one has any way of knowing that.

True...it was more like a combination of Comey and Trump's Russian alliance.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 10:54:29 am »

Not according to the "unbiased" FBI ... hahaha
It's just that Trump has the support of all of us "poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS".

On the morning of Nov. 9, 2016, Attorney 2 messaged the employee: "I am so stressed about what I could have done differently."

The employee answered: "Don't stress. None of that mattered," an apparent reference to the FBI's investigation of Clinton. When the attorney said: "I don’t know. We broke the momentum," the employee answered: "That is not so."

"All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out," the employee wrote. "Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn't watch the debates, aren't fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm."

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 11:46:10 am »

^^^ I had no idea it was that easy to dictate your opinion to you.

Please feel free to borrow some of my opinions any time you want to appear to be a more caring human being. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 12:27:30 pm »

Comey broke longstanding DOJ guidelines, against the advice of his superiors, to hold a press conference in which he announced that no charges would be filed, but that the subject of the investigation - a current candidate for office - was "extremely careless" for using private email to conduct official business. WHICH HE WAS ALSO DOING HIMSELF.

That press conference WAS punishment.  As the OIG report confirmed, Comey had no legal basis to bring actual charges, so instead he smeared her for doing something so commonplace that he was also doing it. This is "Newt Gingrich attacks Bill Clinton for having an affair, while he is having an affair himself" territory.  Again.

I also find your last post interesting.  Are you saying that if law enforcement rank-and-file have a particular personal preference for the outcome of an election, that alone is evidence of corruption.  Because I'm pretty sure we all know which party the law enforcement types tend to lean toward.

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 01:21:31 pm »

That's an excuse. No one has any way of knowing that. The polls by mainstream media had her winning easily right up until election day. What that means is they have no idea what people are really thinking. What I've found since then is that more people supported Trump than admit it publicly. While that still seems the case there are definitely more vocal supporters for him now than ever before. 

A lot more people supported Trump.  They just didn't want to admit it because then they would be labelled as a bigoted racist womanizer who has a foul mouth by the liberal left.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 01:37:33 pm »

A lot more people supported Trump.  They just didn't want to admit it because then they would be labelled as a bigoted racist womanizer who has a foul mouth by the liberal left.
Are you talking about Trump supporters or the people who eat at Chick Fil A? hahaha

I laugh because I have spent several (more than 3) evenings at Pulse (which has gender neutral bathrooms and yes, I used them along with women and gay guys) yet now only because I believe the Bible doesn't condone gay relationships I'm a homophobic racist.  Soon you will have to actually suck d!@k to be accepted by the left. They have become so extreme they are scaring away many of the same people who voted for Hillary.

There are no shortage of people leaving both gay and straight. Just Google ... why I left the Left.

https://youtu.be/hiVQ8vrGA_8

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 01:49:34 pm »

A lot more people supported Trump.
In point of fact, over 3 million more people voted for Hillary... they just didn't live in the correct states to carry the election.

Unless you were trying to say that more people "supported Trump" but didn't vote, which doesn't seem like something that can be proven.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 02:12:53 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2018, 03:10:13 pm »

What does any of this matter now? Trump won the election and is all of our POTUS. He seems to be doing at least as good of a job as the last few we've had in office.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2018, 04:03:26 pm »

By the liberal left AND the progressive middle. After a while, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2018, 04:06:32 pm »

What does any of this matter now? Trump won the election and is all of our POTUS. He seems to be doing at least as good of a job as the last few we've had in office.

Have you lost your mind? He's pissed off and alienated almost all of our allies, sucked up to China to help one of their spy...er...telecom companies (but I'm sure that had nothing to do with Trump's $300 million Chinese debt), cozied up to Putin and pretty much every other scumbag POS dictator...and you think he's doing anything other than awful?

~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 04:53:47 pm »

Have you lost your mind? He's pissed off and alienated almost all of our allies, sucked up to China to help one of their spy...er...telecom companies (but I'm sure that had nothing to do with Trump's $300 million Chinese debt), cozied up to Putin and pretty much every other scumbag POS dictator...and you think he's doing anything other than awful?

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story!  hahaha If by sucking up to China you mean he just approved tariffs on $50 billion worth of Chinese imports ... then yes ... he is sucking up.

There are hours of video of Obama, Hillary and all the other digbats saying Trump can 't do this, no one can do that etc. and then showing clips of him achieving it. That 's why he was elected because no one else was doing their job. The left has so little arguments remaining they are just making things up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray