Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:27:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  M J Hegar
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: M J Hegar  (Read 1223 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: June 25, 2018, 07:12:14 pm »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6v4CYNSIQ

Wow.  I have seen many political ads in my life.  That has to be the best one I have ever seen.  She has tough demographics so it would be a shocker if she wins.  What makes it great is even though she does get a couple of shots in against her opponent, it is by and large a positive ad about her rather than a negative one about him.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 07:39:34 pm »

That was awesome...Political or not...She's got a great story...

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 10:47:31 am »

i'd vote for her
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 11:10:49 am »

I don't know what her political stances are, but grading on the ad itself, that's a pretty good one.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 11:59:51 am »

I don't know what her political stances are, but grading on the ad itself, that's a pretty good one.

After seeing the ad, I did a bit of digging.  She is running as a democrat, but is a life long republican.  But opposed Donald Trump.  Her stance on the gun control is vague, but middle of the road.  I can't find her stance on abortion.

Her strongest stances seem to be in goverence itself, She refused PAC money and opposes Citizens United. Veterans issues including pathway for citizenship for those who serve or aid our military.  Equally for women.

As a democrat I suspect she will be one of the more conservative ones.  Would no be shocked she won in 2018 and  if the Republican Party returns to normalcy in 2020  (Rubio, Bush, Kaisic, Romney, Flake) that she would switch to R.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray