Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:06:44 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  51 out of 76 missing children in Michigan were found thanks to @POTUS' crackdown
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 51 out of 76 missing children in Michigan were found thanks to @POTUS' crackdown  (Read 1817 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: June 20, 2018, 04:59:00 pm »

But this isn't news I guess!! Thanks to reporters like Rebekah Worsham who is calling out her colleagues in the MSM.

https://rebekahworsham.org/2018/06/15/pedogate-crackdown-police-find-51-of-76-missing-michigan-children-as-trump-crackdown-on-child-sex-trafficking-continues/

@RebekahWorsham
 Jun 15
More
I am ASHAMED of my colleagues in the so-called "mainstream media". 51 out of 76 missing children in Michigan were found thanks to @POTUS' crackdown on child sex trafficking and yet, you say nothing. You literally make me sick. Shame on you.

1,697 replies 30,059 retweets 63,048 likes
Reply 1.7K   Retweet 30K   Like 63K   Direct message
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:02:30 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 05:12:02 pm »

A task force of state and local police rescued the children. 

It is great, but this was not done because of Trump or involved any federal agencies. 

Kudos to SHERIFF ROBERT J. PICKELL

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 05:22:22 pm »

I guess you could say that offsets some of the immigrant infants and toddlers, unable to speak, who are never reunited with their families.

Oh, wait, this wasn't even the feds and this is just another attempt to steal unearned credit?  Then I guess it won't actually "offset" anything, since one has nothing to do with the other.

Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 10:14:09 am »

lol CF. I bet you give Trump credit for ending the separation of immigrant children from their parents with the executive order. He creates a problem, blames dems, signs executive order, and declares that he fixed it. Man, to live in your world.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 11:17:01 am »

Congratulations to Trump for allowing the Sun to come up this morning, for allowing me to take a proper dump before going to work, and for the air I breathed on my commute.

I'm pretty sure Trump has already congratulated himself for all these things though...

On topic...nice to see local law enforcement catching the bad guys!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 12:49:13 pm »

What about the STILL missing 25? As usual, giving Trump credit for a half completed job.  Evil

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 01:27:24 pm »

What about the STILL missing 25? As usual, giving Trump credit for a half completed job.  Evil

You might want to check the math on that ..... closer to 2/3.  😀

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 04:48:01 pm »

You might want to check the math on that ..... closer to 2/3.  😀
I started to write half assed and then thought better of it.  Grin

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray