Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:19:33 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  How excited are you for this year?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: How do you gauge your excitement for the upcoming NFL season.
Way more than usual.   -2 (11.1%)
A little more than usual.   -2 (11.1%)
About as much as usual.   -4 (22.2%)
A little less than usual.   -2 (11.1%)
Way less than usual.   -8 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: How excited are you for this year?  (Read 2772 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2018, 09:37:06 am »

I put "About as much as usual" but it isn't based upon my expectations for the team.  I put "about as much as usual" because I am always excited for the Dolphins season to start because they are my favorite team and I enjoy watching them, regardless of whether I think they will be any good or not. 
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2018, 07:06:24 pm »

"On Paper" this Dolphins team could be the best in 15 years, then again the Browns may be the best team on paper in the NFL at this point.  Maybe once the season gets going and they have some early success I'll get on the overly optimistic bandwagon so I can be disappointed later in the season when things go south.  Sad
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2018, 07:59:37 pm »

"On Paper" this Dolphins team could be the best in 15 years, then again the Browns may be the best team on paper in the NFL at this point.  Maybe once the season gets going and they have some early success I'll get on the overly optimistic bandwagon so I can be disappointed later in the season when things go south.  Sad
That's the spirit!
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 01:31:53 pm »

A little more than usual.

I really think this is a make or break year for this team and as an optimist generally, I really think we can take a serious run at not only the division but the AFC championship game.  I think Buffalo is going to take a step back and the Jets are going to be their usual mess and I can see New England backing up just a little. 

That excitement how ever is tempered by the fact that I don't like the way we addressed our offensive and defensive lines, I fear this season is going to turn into politics rather than a game especially with that 5-star clown Goddell running the whole thing and that the players will quit halfway through the season.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray