Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:58:13 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Johnny Football
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Johnny Football  (Read 14992 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2015, 08:27:12 am »

He is more talented thanFluitie, fluitie had heart that is the difference

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2015, 10:30:08 am »

He is more talented thanFluitie, fluitie had heart that is the difference

Thank you for supporting me and making my point. Manziel's lack of heart and lack of maturity will run him out of the league very soon.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2015, 12:27:25 am »

Where has Manziel shown he "might" be a good player in the NFL?
He hasn't really shown anything because he has only started 5 games, which is the point.

Ponder has had ample opportunity (over 30 starts, in fact) to prove that he is not good.  Manziel has not.

fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2015, 04:57:46 am »

Manziel has Doug Flutie's height and size without Doug Flutie's talent.

Floutie is 5'10". Manziel is 6 feet. Like Drew Brees. Taller than Russel Wilson.

Height is not Manziel's problem.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2015, 07:02:37 am »

Floutie is 5'10". Manziel is 6 feet. Like Drew Brees. Taller than Russel Wilson.

Height is not Manziel's problem.

I know, as I said 100 times...its his immaturity that's the problem.   Roll Eyes

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2015, 07:03:23 am »

He hasn't really shown anything because he has only started 5 games, which is the point.

Ponder has had ample opportunity (over 30 starts, in fact) to prove that he is not good.  Manziel has not.

The reason he hasn't gotten more starts is because he is in rehab! He has had the opportunities but he has squandered them for being an immature loser
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2015, 02:15:46 pm »

Are you really going to use the argument people use to defend Tebow? He isn't starting for reasons. The guy is a second year player, he has had plenty of time to show the appropriate people if he can be a starter in the league.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2015, 02:19:41 pm »

I agree with MikeO and Hoodie that he's immature.  He tweeted that he doesn't have a drinking problem but the Browns have a problem with him drinking.  Turns out he's a liar as well.  Reports are coming out that he lied to the Browns about the video.   Told them it was old.  Also told his friends to lie about it too.  They say the coverup is worse than the crime.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2015, 02:54:38 pm »

Are you really going to use the argument people use to defend Tebow? He isn't starting for reasons. The guy is a second year player, he has had plenty of time to show the appropriate people if he can be a starter in the league.

Exactly. And it's not like he is stuck on the bench behind Aaron Rodgers or Andrew Luck. He can't beat out Josh McCown and Brian Hoyer
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2015, 05:46:09 pm »

Are you really going to use the argument people use to defend Tebow?
It's not the same thing.  Tebow's problem was his ability to throw a football, which was obvious and apparent before he even took an NFL snap, and was only confirmed after he did take them.  Are you saying that Manziel's arm is too weak or inaccurate to be an NFL QB?

Most, if not all, young QBs need time to adjust to the speed of the NFL game before they get it.  For now, Manziel's football problems are things that can be resolved through increased experience.  The majority of the arguments being made against him have nothing to do with football; Tebow's situation was precisely the opposite, in which lots of people loved him off the field and were willing to ignore the fact that he couldn't freaking pass the football.

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2016, 08:08:52 pm »

Manziel was told he would be inactive today after being concussed last week.    He did not show up for his 9 am checkup with the medic today and could not be reached by phone.  Rumor was that he was in Vegas last night.   At this point, the Browns are saying they are done with Manziel.

BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2018, 09:24:36 pm »

BUMP

Manziel made his debut in the CFL tonight and threw four picks.... in the first half.  YIKES!!!!!

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2018, 02:30:15 pm »

He was traded to a bad team, Montreal, and was only there for a couple practices; but still it was pretty ugly.  I'm curious as to why he was traded though.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2018, 11:56:10 am »

He is like the Kardashians of football.  Famous for no apparent reason other than consistently embarrassing himself in public. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray