Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:45:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Ritchie Incognito, still crazy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ritchie Incognito, still crazy  (Read 3732 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2018, 06:28:07 pm »

One deli has this as the Trump sandwich: Lots of baloney, imitation American cheese on white bread with Russian dressing, comes with a small pickle.
As a Trump supporter even I see the humor in that.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2019, 11:48:41 am »

He is now a Raider.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2019, 11:53:58 am »

^^^ Good for him, I guess.  The guy obviously has mental issues; and I wouldn't be surprised if he has suffered more than his share of concussions.  I wouldn't be surprised if died before reaching 65, so if he gets to do what he loves for another season good for him.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2019, 01:06:14 pm »

^^^ Good for him, I guess.  The guy obviously has mental issues; and I wouldn't be surprised if he has suffered more than his share of concussions.  I wouldn't be surprised if died before reaching 65, so if he gets to do what he loves for another season good for him.
These people should have all the money they'll ever need to do whatever they want for the rest of their lives. If that's the case and all you want to do is continue to play a child's game, then you aren't just crazy. You're coo coo fucking nuts.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2019, 01:35:25 pm »

These people should have all the money they'll ever need to do whatever they want for the rest of their lives. If that's the case and all you want to do is continue to play a child's game, then you aren't just crazy. You're coo coo fucking nuts.

Somehow I can’t image him having the money management style of Christian Wilkins.

If you get your frustrations out by destroying a $300,000 car, there is a decent chance you are going to go broke no matter how much you made.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray