Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:27:37 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Fantasy Time: Eliminator and Pigskin Pick'em Contests
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Time: Eliminator and Pigskin Pick'em Contests  (Read 2758 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: September 06, 2018, 02:22:45 pm »

Better late than never... both of the TDMMC groups for the ESPN Eliminator and Pigskin Pick'em games are ready for you eager football junkies to get your prognostication Jones on.

Link to Eliminator home page: http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-eliminator-challenge/2018/en/

Link to Pick'em home page:   http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2018/en/

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 03:24:00 pm »

Uhhh...It's been such a long time since I've even considered playing anytype of fantasy game,I had to rejoin ESPN...but I'm in...

I should rename my entries to ...Randomly clicking things... Cheesy

As I've not really followed the league very close for a few years now....So Week 1 elimination from the eliminator!  Grin Cheesy

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 03:41:09 pm »

I'm in.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 08:58:44 am »

Went out on a limb and took Philly for the Eliminator, but forgot to get my pick'em submitted in time to get the Eagles W there.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 09:40:25 am »

I signed up for both.  Bring it, losers.

I drink your milkshake!
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 12:37:47 pm »

Well that was a short Eliminator challenge.... Cheesy

New York Fucking Jets... Angry #!@%#^&*#@!

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 02:36:30 pm »

The Saints nicked a pair of entries in week one as well.  The two who won with GB...probably were a wee bit concerned when Rodgers went down.

~ Micah Leggat
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 09:52:06 am »

I admit,I might as well go to the picks page and my puppy the wireless mouse,and I'd do just as good this year... Cheesy

I finally had a pretty good week...

but FOUL!

The last I checked the Chiefs won last night's game, and they have it I picked wrong.... Huh

fucking ESPN.... Angry

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 10:21:37 am »

I finally had a pretty good week...

but FOUL!

The last I checked the Chiefs won last night's game, and they have it I picked wrong.... Huh

fucking ESPN.... Angry

The Chiefs 27-23 win didn't cover the 5.5 pt spread...sorry boss.

~ Micah Leggat
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2018, 10:33:56 am »

ugghh...This sucks...no wonder... Angry Sad.....I'm not near as crazy,thinking...I did pick those guy's to win...I'm not a better/gambler,I don't care about that shit..Well,I guess, I'm not gonna be too concerned about making my picks then... Undecided

State College Caribou seems to be the only one left in the Eliminator to not miss one! Congrats...

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 10:36:14 am by DaLittle B » Logged

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 02:10:18 pm »

Well, very few of us stuck around for the entire season, but Congrats to State College Caribou for going 17-0 on the Eliminator Challenge!

Also, Congrats to Dave Gray for winning the Pigskin Pick'em game by 9.  I was perplexed with how many wins he had some weeks, Dave you need to bet with the bookies.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 03:27:21 pm »

^ Thank you!

I really faded down the stretch.

At one point, I was #5 out of all Dolphins fans on ESPN and was #206 in the world.  I finished in 32,000th place.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray