Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:44:03 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  WTF is Trump doing with Turkey?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTF is Trump doing with Turkey?  (Read 1762 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: October 09, 2019, 02:02:07 pm »

Something weird is going on.

His own party, who he needs to back him right now, is all pissed at him for quickly and for no apparent reason, leaving the Kurds to die, after we promised to back them.  The GOP can't make sense of it.  Neither can the Democrats.   

This appears to not help the US at all, since this is an occupation that seems to be working to beat back the ISIS threat....and it's not active combat for us -- mostly security detail, from the sounds of this.

And the next day, Turkey attacks.  ...literally the next day.  What the hell?

It's against his advisers....why?

I drink your milkshake!
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 02:36:04 pm »

Trump had a phone call with Erdogan, then announced the immediate withdrawal. That's pretty much all we know. Personally, I'm leaning towards Erdogan having pulled the wool over Trump. Flattery and maybe some lies. Almost every time Trump has a meeting with a foreign leader, his team have to walk back or "explain" bunch of stuff. Looks like there just want time in this case.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 02:57:12 pm »

Maybe Erdogan has the pee pee tape?

Seriously, Trump is just an irrational fool.  Snyder is 1000x more competent at running a football team, then Trump is at running a country.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 03:15:46 pm »

It's bad . .this guy is a moron running our military. We're living idiocracy.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 03:29:50 pm »

The best deals!  We're going to be sick of winning!

This completely undermines any international credibility the US has with any allies.  This does more damage to our military than Soviet Russia ever did.

Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 04:21:04 pm »

It's possible he's got a little conflict of interest, shocker! Trump Towers in Turkey.

“I have a little conflict of interest ’cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul. It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers—two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it’s two.”-

Trump, December 2015, in a Brietbart interview
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 09:46:23 pm »

she told us

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/776097265270292480
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 08:10:16 am »

We're living idiocracy.

Funny that you mention that movie.  I saw it when it first came out and my reaction was that it was a funny, but kind of ludicrous premise.  I watched it again about a year ago and my reaction was "holy crap, society really is getting to be a lot like that".   
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 08:40:56 am »

I'm glad we didn't get her as a president. Could you imagine a president that was continually being investigated and ruining our status in the world. Dodged a bullet.  Roll Eyes
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2019, 08:55:30 am »

Something weird is going on.

His own party, who he needs to back him right now, is all pissed at him for quickly and for no apparent reason, leaving the Kurds to die, after we promised to back them.  The GOP can't make sense of it.  Neither can the Democrats.   

This appears to not help the US at all, since this is an occupation that seems to be working to beat back the ISIS threat....and it's not active combat for us -- mostly security detail, from the sounds of this.

And the next day, Turkey attacks.  ...literally the next day.  What the hell?

It's against his advisers....why?

Trump is just working his way down Putin's to-do list...as per their agreement.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray