Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:26:15 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Dallas police officer enters man's apartment and shoots him (split from anthem thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Print
Author Topic: Dallas police officer enters man's apartment and shoots him (split from anthem thread)  (Read 46795 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2018, 11:40:44 am »

I can see it being a mistake.  I've lived in apartment complexes that were identical looking, down to the furniture.  Hell, I've walked in the wrong apartment before.  I can also see it being intentional.  We won't know until all the facts come out.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2018, 11:45:47 am »

It's not impossible that she may have tried to open the wrong door.  But it's impossible that once he opened the door and it was him and his house, that she shot him as a first instinct.

She killed this man on purpose.  ...not sure why, but she did.  Maybe he made too much noise and they have a past or something.

I drink your milkshake!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2018, 11:54:54 am »

Looks like you fell for it.  Don't believe everything Vox and HuffPo puts out.
I'm aware of the alt-right plan to "fool" the media into thinking the OK sign is a white supremacist hand signal.  Unfortunately, that plan was undermined when the alt-right was also marching with swastika flags shouting, "Jews will not replace us!" If you're trying to trick people into thinking you're a racist while you're also shouting racist slogans, you're just a racist.

I mean, you're trying to insist it's not really a white supremacist signal... as the guy is making ANOTHER white supremacist signal with his other hand! Come on, man.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 11:58:10 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2018, 12:00:44 pm »

it's a "neighbor" .. from what i read it wasn't the apartment next door, it was the apartment in the same location as her apartment just one floor lower.
In other words, it was the tenant directly above her, which is arguably one of the most contentious relationships "neighbors" have.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2018, 12:05:32 pm »

I'm aware of the alt-right plan to "fool" the media into thinking the OK sign is a white supremacist hand signal.  Unfortunately, that plan was undermined when the alt-right was also marching with swastika flags shouting, "Jews will not replace us!" If you're trying to trick people into thinking you're a racist while you're also shouting racist slogans, you're just a racist.

I mean, you're trying to insist it's not really a white supremacist signal... as the guy is making ANOTHER white supremacist signal with his other hand! Come on, man.
I'm trying to insist that your projecting...there is not such thing as an OK sign being a white supremacist signal, it's made up propaganda.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2018, 12:35:44 pm »

Again, the guy is also making another (different) white supremacist signal WITH HIS OTHER HAND.  So I'm not sure what you are trying to defend.

Regardless of any original troll intent, the fact that the real white supremacists have adopted it makes it a racist signal, especially in the context of a guy making another racist signal at the same time. There isn't even plausible deniability on this one!  The guy is making it crystal clear that it's a racist signal by simultaneously making another one.

This is basically like trying to insist that the people flying swastika flags are just expressing their affinity for the ancient symbol for the sun, which predates Nazism by hundreds of years.  Why are the libs insisting everything is tied to racism?

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2018, 01:00:54 pm »

Again, the guy is also making another (different) white supremacist signal WITH HIS OTHER HAND.  So I'm not sure what you are trying to defend.

Regardless of any original troll intent, the fact that the real white supremacists have adopted it makes it a racist signal, especially in the context of a guy making another racist signal at the same time. There isn't even plausible deniability on this one!  The guy is making it crystal clear that it's a racist signal by simultaneously making another one.

This is basically like trying to insist that the people flying swastika flags are just expressing their affinity for the ancient symbol for the sun, which predates Nazism by hundreds of years.  Why are the libs insisting everything is tied to racism?
So making 2 "OK" hand gestures at the same time somehow turns them into a white supremacist hand gesture. Is that kind of like how a double negative makes a positive? What kind of silly ass tin foil hat shit are you talking about? Are you high?

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2018, 01:14:23 pm »

1) Trump makes okay sign while giving speaches...still does it
2) Trump supporters do it showing they support Trump
3) 4chan makes a Pepe meme where he does it and wears a MAGA hat
4) 4chan dupes the media that it is a hate sign
5) Stupid far left SJWs still say it's a hate sign as to not look stupid
6) Left media propaganda focuses on the minuscule number of white supremacist, try to justify it as a hate symbol again, as to not look like a bunch of fools
7) The rest of us scratch our heads and still think it's an "okay" sign because we haven't lost our damn minds.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:16:04 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2018, 01:18:52 pm »

If the guy isn't a racist he should at least be considered a douche bag. I have not done an ok signal since my age was in single digits and never did two at a time with one upside down. Give me a break guys. That was done as a signal so at least come up with some explanation.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2018, 01:24:13 pm »

If the guy isn't a racist he should at least be considered a douche bag. I have not done an ok signal since my age was in single digits and never did two at a time with one upside down. Give me a break guys. That was done as a signal so at least come up with some explanation.
Why should anyone give an explanation on something that is asinine from the beginning?  My explanation is it's made up propaganda.  You want to call him a douche, that's okay (not the symbol though, that's racist).
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2018, 01:34:09 pm »

An explanation of why some douche bag is doing two OK hand gestures. Who the fuck cares? It has nothing to do with the topic unless you can read peoples minds.

I guess you think the lady behind Kavanaugh the other day was flashing "WHITE POWER" on national TV? Most racist people that I've encountered didn't need secret handshakes, hand gestures, or decoder rings. They just come out and say what they want to say regardless of what everyone else thinks.

And you lefties claim that conservatives are wack job conspiracy nuts. That's the pot calling the kettle black. Oh shit, I said black, I must be a racist, LMFAO.....

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2018, 01:38:16 pm »

Why should anyone give an explanation on something that is asinine from the beginning?  My explanation is it's made up propaganda.  You want to call him a douche, that's okay (not the symbol though, that's racist).

So the symbol was a hoax, I get that. Why is douchey doing it and does he understand the origin? The swastika wasn't a racist symbol originally either.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2018, 01:42:30 pm »

An explanation of why some douche bag is doing two OK hand gestures. Who the fuck cares? It has nothing to do with the topic unless you can read peoples minds.

I guess you think the lady behind Kavanaugh the other day was flashing "WHITE POWER" on national TV? Most racist people that I've encountered didn't need secret handshakes, hand gestures, or decoder rings. They just come out and say what they want to say regardless of what everyone else thinks.

And you lefties claim that conservatives are wack job conspiracy nuts. That's the pot calling the kettle black. Oh shit, I said black, I must be a racist, LMFAO.....

It absolutely has everything to do with the topic if the topic is him giving a signal.

I didn't really pay attention to the story of the woman behind Trump. I didn't buy into that story but this guy is clearly giving some sort of hand sign because that isn't a natural pose for anyone.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2018, 01:42:54 pm »

So the symbol was a hoax, I get that. Why is douchey doing it and does he understand the origin? The swastika wasn't a racist symbol originally either.
I don't know what's going on in that guy's head, neither do you, your jumping to a conclusion.  In fact, when was the picture taken?  If it's 2016, that's before all the okay=racism thing and he could be supporting trump.  When I was in school, we did mock 'Westside' or 'bloods' hand signs, of course not serious, it was done in jest.  Maybe he never grew out or that and thinks it's funny.

Its all speculation
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:47:31 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2018, 01:44:55 pm »

I don't know what's going on in that guy's head, neither do you, your jumping to a conclusion.  

My conclusion is it is clearly a hand signal done on purpose. I'm still trying to learn if he is a racist or simply a douche.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray