Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:32:08 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  The Dolphins have been a thorn in Tom Brady's side.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Dolphins have been a thorn in Tom Brady's side.  (Read 1380 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« on: September 13, 2018, 01:05:46 pm »

I'd seen this graphic before but hadn't really thought about this particular slant on it. The Dolphins are responsible for almost 1/6th of Brady's career losses. Other than the Broncos he can't be happy with his record against the Dolphins. It's the Dolphins for petes sake.  Evil

https://www.reddit.com/r/miamidolphins/comments/9fcled/well_til_we_have_the_most_wins_against_brady/

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 03:50:46 pm »

Lots of folks like to claim NE sucess is bc afce is weak.  But Brady has a better record against non afce teams than afce teams

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 03:58:53 pm »

Lots of folks like to claim NE sucess is bc afce is weak.  But Brady has a better record against non afce teams than afce teams

True, I hate to agree with Rex Ryan (when he was with the Jets), who said to other teams "how a bout a little help" to other teams that played against the Patriots.  Looking at Pappy's link I'd just ad that the Dolphins beat the Patriots about 1/3 of the time, so although some teams have fewer wins we need to take into account the percentage of wins (or losses), since Miami plays NE more than the rest of the non AFCE teams.  Also, the Patriots had to really work to get a couple of those wins from the Bills, they could have easily had a couple extra wins.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 05:33:02 pm »

I think he is more upset with his record against the Giants than his record vs Denver or Mia.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 07:06:52 pm »

I think he is more upset with his record against the Giants than his record vs Denver or Mia.
True Dat

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 12:22:26 am »

DEN has given NE more playoff losses than NYG has.  So unless Brady is thinking, "Well, we probably still would have lost that year to someone else anyway," I imagine his DEN losses are the biggest problem.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray