Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:03:26 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins moves,pre-wk 4 before Patriots game...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins moves,pre-wk 4 before Patriots game...  (Read 1715 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« on: September 25, 2018, 07:14:56 pm »

Barry Jackson of Miami Herald,and Barry's twitter link
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article218827035.html

https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/1044690326076739585
Kony Ealy, who has 15 sacks in 4 seasons (Carolina, Jets) worked out for Dolphins today, per league source. He's an option to fill spot on 53 whenever Hayes is placed on IR. Cameron Malveaux did not work out today but is expected to sign with Dolphins practice squad, per source.

DE-William Hayes to IR
Rumored signings - LB-Martrell Spaight
DL -Cameron Malveaux to Practice Squad

Via twitter Alain Poupart
https://twitter.com/apoupartFins/status/1044714714033532930
@MiamiDolphins have released QB Bryce Petty off IR; put DE William Hayes on IR; and waived WR Tanner McEvoy. Roster stands at 51.

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 10:45:02 am »

Via twitter Alain Poupart
@MiamiDolphins have released QB Bryce Petty off IR; put DE William Hayes on IR; and waived WR Tanner McEvoy. Roster stands at 51.

I just realized the Dolphins still have 4 QB's on the roster. We had 5 with Petty on IR.
Ryan Tannehill
David Fales
Brock Osweiler
Luke Falk

Is Gase stockpiling QB's or something?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:01:39 am by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 12:37:05 pm »

I just realized the Dolphins still have 4 QB's on the roster. We had 5 with Petty on IR.
Ryan Tannehill
David Fales
Brock Osweiler
Luke Falk

Is Gase stockpiling QB's or something?
Stockpiling QB's and WR's. That way everyone on the field can pass, catch, and run. Patriots ain't gonna know what hit them. WILDCAT 2.0, haha.....

BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 08:43:58 am »

Yes.  This is reminding me of the time I invented the 5 TE offense.  If you can have 5 TE, you can have 5 quarterbacks.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 09:47:53 am »

Yes.  This is reminding me of the time I invented the 5 TE offense.  If you can have 5 TE, you can have 5 quarterbacks.
The 2018 Dolphins could do this with Wilson being the 5th QB. Wildcat? Pfff...childs play. LOL Wouldn't you just love to see the Dolphins line up like that just to see what Belichick would do and then call timeout before you actually ran a play. Belichick's head would explode. Smiley

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 10:43:43 am »

The 2018 Dolphins could do this with Wilson being the 5th QB. Wildcat? Pfff...childs play. LOL Wouldn't you just love to see the Dolphins line up like that just to see what Belichick would do and then call timeout before you actually ran a play. Belichick's head would explode. Smiley

Wait a minute...haven't you been paying attention in class, young man?   Belichick would just calmly whisper into his headset "Activate covert transceiver in Miami QB helmet, bring up hidden coach cam and cue lip readers #1 and #2"

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 10:52:22 am »

Wait a minute...haven't you been paying attention in class, young man?   Belichick would just calmly whisper into his headset "Activate covert transceiver in Miami QB helmet, bring up hidden coach cam and cue lip readers #1 and #2"

What's the over/under for how long the Dolphins will be without headsets during the game? You know ... the Patriots don't have the money to keep those radios up to the task.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 11:24:39 am »

That would be even better. Have all the QB's arguing about which play to run and who's playing QB. Have Tannehill say he wants to go deep and Osweiller telling him "Yeah go loooong Ryan and I'll heave it as far as I can" and the other QB's telling Osweiller he's just trying to get Tannehill hurt and have Fales say he's the backup if Tannehill gets hurt anyway. Have fun with it. LOL

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 11:46:59 am »

That would be even better. Have all the QB's arguing about which play to run and who's playing QB. Have Tannehill say he wants to go deep and Osweiller telling him "Yeah go loooong Ryan and I'll heave it as far as I can" and the other QB's telling Osweiller he's just trying to get Tannehill hurt and have Fales say he's the backup if Tannehill gets hurt anyway. Have fun with it. LOL

Not sure about Belichick, but my head definitely exploded a little bit there...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray