Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:53:23 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  If I am the owner....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: If I am the owner....  (Read 1083 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: October 07, 2018, 04:00:24 pm »

I'm saying this outright

"If the Dolphins don't reach the playoffs this season, Gase, Tannehill, and a lot of the team will be gone"

This was a disgrace to this organization.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 04:43:37 pm »

3-2 and tied for 1st in division is not the time to fire the coach or cut the qb.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 04:59:59 pm »

3-2 and tied for 1st in division is not the time to fire the coach or cut the qb.

It is when you get humiliated two weeks in a row and have a history of losing. Losing is one thing, being outcoached and looking lifeless is another.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 05:01:46 pm »

I'm saying this outright

"If the Dolphins don't reach the playoffs this season, Gase, Tannehill, and a lot of the team will be gone"

This was a disgrace to this organization.

Hoodie is wrong, I agree with what you say.  I think there are some key pieces on this team, on both sides of the ball that have done well. But the QB situation and what he can't do is glaring.  There's always an excuse for him and Gase is there to back him up and make it worse.  RT has reached his ceiling, he ain't pulling some rabbit out of the hat and do things differently.  He is what he is.  

Gase is to blame as much as RT is.  The play calling was awful in the 2nd half.  

I'd rather be lucky than good.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 05:25:44 pm »

Gase works around Tanny's limitations and he has done quite well at that, but he is what he is. Maybe he could've been more if we didn't screw with him so badly his first four years with all of those different OCs and getting sacked ever 5 seconds.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 11:46:07 pm »

It would be easier to see Gase as the genius that is hamstrung by terrible QB Tannehill... if the 2017 season never existed.

We've seen Matt Moore with other coaches.  We've seen Jay Cutler with other coaches.  We've seen them both with Gase.  He is no QB savant.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray