Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:55:00 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Refs - a new thing I want to start on this board.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: should people who didn’t watch the game refrain from commenting
yes, please refrain   -10 (66.7%)
no, babble on your incoherent ramblings are entertaining   -5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Author Topic: Refs - a new thing I want to start on this board.  (Read 6354 times)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2018, 03:20:22 pm »

I don't get to watch many Dolphins games because I live in the Boston area, and unfortunately have the Patsies crammed down my throat every week, so guess how I voted. Grin So with only being able to catch plays here and there on ESPN's app on gamecast, I could only tell that the Dolphins gave up 24 points to lose the game all by themselves. Bad calls are going to happen, but you can't hold on to a 17 point lead? C'mon man

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2018, 03:48:17 pm »

I dont see how the Refs were a Factor in the Dolphins melt down . Yes I did watch the game.
They weren't a factor in their meltdown, the offense did that all by themselves, but that's no excuse on why the refs blew chunks the entire game.

This is directed at D4L:  Just because the refs sucked, doesn't mean they are the reason Miami lost.  Miami lost because of 2 turnovers that turned into touchdowns.  Miami overcame some of those terrible calls in the first half for a 17 point lead, that frankly should have been more if it wasn't for terrible officiating, but still not enough to win the game.  The Bengals had terrible calls against them as well in the second half, and they would be complaining a lot more if it weren't for their 2 defensive TDs.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 03:53:01 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 10:12:16 am »

Now, more than ever, your vote has consequences...

Wink

After much (not really) consideration, I decided to vote with my heart that the unintentional humor in his comments outweighs the irritation of the nonsense.   Grin
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 11:40:01 am »

After much (not really) consideration, I decided to vote with my heart that the unintentional humor in his comments outweighs the irritation of the nonsense.   Grin

Your heart is in a really bad place right now... Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 12:34:58 pm »

After much (not really) consideration, I decided to vote with my heart that the unintentional humor in his comments outweighs the irritation of the nonsense.   Grin
Hey! Cheesy I just don't have the opportunity to see many Dolphins games where I live.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2018, 04:48:26 pm »

It will not matter. The individual has repeatedly shown that they know little about football, and will continue to pull out his shine box every Sunday to ensure his clown shoes have a brilliant luster to them.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2018, 08:36:34 am »

Joe Buck commented on how terrible the officiating was in the Texans game.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2018, 10:05:17 am »

Joe Buck commented on how terrible the officiating was in the Texans game.

Yeah, that was pretty bad all around. From opening kickoff all the way to the end. Overall, it felt like it went Miami's way more often than not, although there were some missed calls (facemask, clear DPI on Drake, I think).
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2018, 10:19:56 am »

Did you guys see where the NFL fired that one Official mid week.  How awful do you have to be in order to get fired in the middle of the season? 
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2018, 11:15:34 am »

Did you guys see where the NFL fired that one Official mid week.  How awful do you have to be in order to get fired in the middle of the season? 
They get graded every week and I'm guessing that was the last straw. The one they showed was pretty obvious so if he consistently misses those then good riddance.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray