Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:54:42 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  When I think about Jesus
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: When I think about Jesus  (Read 1031 times)
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« on: October 24, 2018, 08:36:04 am »

If you believe in God or a higher power, how do you see your relationship with them?

I always end up thinking me and Jesus would be like Beavis and Butthead sitting on a couch and instead of watching TV we just watch people all day long and laugh at them when they do something dumb. 

Also if I were going to party with Jesus, I wonder if he would like pizza.  They didn't have pizza then.  Does he know what it tastes like? 

Sometimes I think about writing a song about him.  It worked for George Harrison and that Amy Grant chick.  Mine always sounds like a rip off of that Hari Krishna chant though

Jesus Beavis
Jesus Beavis
Jesus Beavis
Pizza Party

Pizza Party
Pizza Party
Pizza Party
Jesus Beavis.

Do they have cars in heaven?  Like would I get to drive a 1969 GTO with the Judge package?  Or an Olds 442 W30 with the Tri-power option?  Is he a Ford guy?  Maybe he's got his own Torino with like 8 million horsepower.  Or a Charger you can drive between galaxies.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 09:47:23 am »

I'm not a religious man but anyone who doesn't like pizza could never be never be the messiah.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 03:58:59 pm by Phishfan » Logged
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 12:17:57 pm »

People who have some sort of relationship with God typically view Him as they do their own father. Not always but more times than not. It's hard for fatherless people to believe or see God for this same reason.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray