Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:00:44 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  DeVante Parker
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: DeVante Parker  (Read 3217 times)
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 10:14:13 am »

^^ I agree,or a lot of times we hear that we've been trying to trade a guy for awhile,Jordan Phillips,we were looking to trade him before we cut him... I never saw the "initial report" of who said he was on the trade block,if it was another beat writer,etc...I just saw the Denials...

As a fans of this shitty as team,we tend to be at the mercy of what they report,and who do we believe.... Tongue

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 10:48:42 am »

I don't care if we tried trading him or not. Just get him out of our news cycle.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 11:02:26 am »

^^ I agree,or a lot of times we hear that we've been trying to trade a guy for awhile,Jordan Phillips,we were looking to trade him before we cut him... I never saw the "initial report" of who said he was on the trade block,if it was another beat writer,etc...I just saw the Denials...

As a fans of this shitty as team,we tend to be at the mercy of what they report,and who do we believe.... Tongue
I listen to Joe Rose, Big O and Channing Crowder. Seems like between the three of them and their "guests" they usually have a good idea on what's going on with the team.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray