Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:01:15 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  And the Hits Just Keep Coming
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: And the Hits Just Keep Coming  (Read 956 times)
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« on: November 02, 2018, 01:36:26 pm »

Don't recall a season where there have been this many injuries:

Bad news

Cordrea Tankersley tears ACL, Kenny Stills returns to practice

https://247sports.com/nfl/miami-dolphins/Article/Cordrea-Tankersley-tears-ACL-124123760/

According to coach Adam Gase, cornerback Cordrea Tankersley tore his ACL, and will be placed on injured reserve. Tankersley was drafted in the third round of the 2017 NFL Draft and started in 11 games for the Dolphins as a rookie before playing mainly as a backup this season. Xavien Howard, Bobby McCain and Torry McTyer have recorded most of the snaps at the cornerback positions this year.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 01:50:42 pm »

OMG!!!!!  Not the dimeback.  Every team deals with injuries.  You don't win championships by having a team that avoids injuries,  you win championships by developing players that can step up. 49rs won a game with their 3rd string QB.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 01:53:45 pm »

OMG!!!!!  Not the dimeback.  Every team deals with injuries.  You don't win championships by having a team that avoids injuries,  you win championships by developing players that can step up. 49rs won a game with their 3rd string QB.
Lol .... I agree. It just seems like we more than our share of IR. As a fan struggling to find positives it seems like a weekly occurrence.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 03:07:18 pm »

LOL, it was an observation about the injuries that the Dolphins have encountered this year, not a post to say that this was the "straw that broke the camel's back"

Pats fans are the best. Never change............never change.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray