Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:20:52 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Colts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Colts  (Read 2312 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 25, 2018, 07:42:18 pm »

The defense and Gase.

He should be fired at the end of the season.

Another game they should have won that they lost.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 08:06:39 pm »

Dave Wannstedt or Jay Fiedler...

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 08:36:58 pm »

I guess Gase.  I don’t really know where it failed.  We didn’t have any answers offensively or defensively once we went up 10.  We just turtled for 8 minutes.

I’m not normally a play-call second-guesser, but to do a draw on 3rd and 10 from the 5 ended the game.  Just dumb.

I drink your milkshake!
doctord56
Uber Member

first dolphin game attended 11/6/66 bills29 fins 0

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 09:05:30 pm »

Adam Gase and awful play calling. I think he was possessed by the spirit of Joe Philbin, and had an attack of "queasiness."

A loyal fan of the 'fins since the time of Joe Auer, Dick Wood, and Wahoo McDaniel.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 11:31:32 am »

Raekwon McMillan. This guy is just disgustingly bad. He didn't really do anything worse than normal he's just consistently bad so I'm picking him. Did you see the play where the TE falls down so he starts chasing the WR in the flat for some unknown reason (like he could actually make that play anyway as there was already a CB on him) and then the TE gets up and catches the pass with no one around and McMillan looking around like who's supposed to cover him? Shit man all you had to do was put your hands on him so he can't get back up and that play is over, instead he steps OVER him to go running off to I don't know where. Go back and watch McMillan's play and you will see this type of thing happen on just about every drive. Not every game, every drive. Every time there's a big play I look to see where McMillan is and typically he's in the vicinity looking dazed and confused. The guy is horrendous and has no business being a starter.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:35:52 am by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 01:55:27 pm »

I am convinced I’d rather have a gunslinger throw an interception than three and out, punt and then watch helplessly as the other team runs out the clock to score on us.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray