Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:37:32 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game-Bills
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game-Bills  (Read 6088 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: December 02, 2018, 04:40:47 pm »

I give it to Dolphins4life for slacking and not starting this thread.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 05:35:20 pm »

Tannehill. I don't care what the excuses are, he has to step up and convert a third down; you just can't have that many three and outs.  Add to that the interception right after the defense got you the ball with an interception is just demoralizing to a defense.  Luckily the defense made a stop at the end...barely.

DHM to D4L for not starting the thread.  Wink
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 09:02:54 pm »

Mine goes to Dolphins4life as well.   He's 2.5 for 3 so far

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 09:17:25 pm »

I was at work from 12:30 to nine today, so that's why I didn't start it lol

My shame of the Game goes to the secondary for letting Clay get so open on that fourth down.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 09:36:55 pm »

Everyone in here but D4L for being enablers.

Seriously has to be a tie between Jesse Davis and Ted Larson.  They're terrible.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 12:24:16 am »

Our o line was trash today

I drink your milkshake!
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 04:13:45 am »

Gase for letting Tannehill get thrashed again. There are ways to somewhat circumvent that. You saw what the other QB did to us. Tannehill can run also, we're missing out on lots of yardage.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 11:56:52 am »

I think Tanny played pretty well.  His line was whiffing on blocks and getting handled.  He had a good pass or two where receivers alligator armed it to avoid contact.  We're much better when he's in the game.  And I like that we tried to go down the field a few times.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 12:01:40 pm »

Our o-line is atrocious. Bad lines make QBs and RBs look much worse than they are. Just look at Andrew Luck. I know we've had Tanny for 7 years but it would have been nice had he ever had an o-line.

I want everyone fired until we can find someone who can evaluate and bring in some talent for our trenches. Until then ... we have no shot.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 04:47:47 pm »

Offensive line is downright awful but my shame goes to Kiko Alonso.  Repeatedly looked silly trying to run down Allen, and a dumb penalty for helmet contact.  I feel like Alonso needs to be better, and he usually is.

Until the Dolphins address the O-line problems that have been plaguing them since Jonathan Martin, they will be a middle of the road team and no better.  Tannehill could be GREAT, if he had better protection.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 05:17:51 pm »

That penalty was dumb, but not on Kiko's part.  What a shit rule.  That's gotta change.  He just tackles the guy....doesn't even hit him hard.  Helmets are going to knock together...it's why they wear helmets.   

I drink your milkshake!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 05:38:11 pm »

That penalty was dumb, but not on Kiko's part.  What a shit rule.  That's gotta change.  He just tackles the guy....doesn't even hit him hard.  Helmets are going to knock together...it's why they wear helmets.  
completely agree.  the league has created an environment where defenders cannot hit anyone because if the guy they're hitting makes an unexpected move or cut its a penalty.  Just like the Roughing the Passer they called on Wake yesterday.  That was a joke call.  Wake held up and just touched Allen and he fell down and they threw the flag.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 05:39:46 pm »

This play is what stuck out in my mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWjn0nONnI

I can recall at least 2 other plays where Alonso got faked out or burned by Josh Allen
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 05:46:09 pm »

This play is what stuck out in my mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWjn0nONnI

I can recall at least 2 other plays where Alonso got faked out or burned by Josh Allen
Kiko stumbling around like he had a few rum and cokes before the game. LMAO, I love it.

Damn Brian, ain't seen you around in quite a while.

fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 04:58:26 am »

I like Alonso, but setting him as the spy on Allen is strange. Alonso has GREAT anticipation and reads the play really well. And he has solid "downhill" speed. He can't change direction on a dime, though, and there's no reading a scrambling, juking quarterback. Maybe someone like Reshad Jones? He has more run-stopping tackles than anyone on the team anyway, so it's not like he doesn't play up front. Not that it wouldn't leave a whole at safety, so I'm not saying it's an ideal solution and with Allen throwing a much greater percentage of deep balls than anyone else in the league, perhaps no even a good solution. But neither is using Kiko.

All that just to justify NOT giving the shame of the game to Kiko. He looked like crap, but I felt he was put in a situation he shouldn't have had to be in.

McMillan on the other hand is just undisciplined. He's clearly a great athlete, but his technique just isn't what it should be, he doesn't finish plays, he loses track of his receiver too easily when in coverage, his communication with his teammates SUCKS, and he looks into the backfield too much.

McMillan gets the SotG from me.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 06:38:07 am by fyo » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray