Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:58:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game-Bills
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game-Bills  (Read 5972 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 08:52:47 am »

^I think they should have had Baker spy Allen, he's a much faster LB
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 08:58:23 am »

^I think they should have had Baker spy Allen, he's a much faster LB
Kiko is much better than Baker. Baker takes bad angles and even misses seeing the play develop. Kiko sucked trying to spy Josh Allen but he is the best LB that we have by far. That's a sad state of affairs.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 12:44:26 pm »

McMillan on the other hand is just undisciplined. He's clearly a great athlete, but his technique just isn't what it should be, he doesn't finish plays, he loses track of his receiver too easily when in coverage, his communication with his teammates SUCKS, and he looks into the backfield too much.

McMillan gets the SotG from me.

I tied to keep an eye on McMillan this week, as Pappy has been deriding him lately.  I gotta say there were some times he just looked lost out there.  He needs coaching.  Given he had last year off, with plenty of time to watch films and sit in on meetings I would have thought he would be better prepared once on the field; but he looks like a bad rookie, making rookie mistakes.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 09:51:00 am »

Both of our young LBers look lost quite often and is a big reason we give up so much in the run game and intermediate passing.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2018, 10:50:46 am »

^If they were making splash plays, or lighting people up this would be acceptable, just young growth.  Other than Bakers pick 6, they've been invisible or worse.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2018, 12:03:16 pm »

^If they were making splash plays, or lighting people up this would be acceptable, just young growth.  Other than Bakers pick 6, they've been invisible or worse.
Hard to figure who's more disappointing ... those two LBers or Mike Gesicki?

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2018, 12:14:30 pm »

Hard to figure who's more disappointing ... those two LBers or Mike Gesicki?

Hey, Gesicki drew a nice PI call that was one of Miami's biggest plays; and directly led to a TD. LOL  Maybe his best "play" of the season.  Cheesy
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2018, 12:24:38 pm »

McMillan has my SOTG every week until further notice.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Garrett

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2018, 12:45:02 pm »

Kiko Alonzo is horrible! He should never be allowed to drop in to pass protection ever! He can't cover anyone. They should blitz him on every potential pass play. And he's horrible in run defense as well. He's one of the NFL leaders in tackles, but most of his tackles are 15 yards up the field. That's because he's always chasing down the guy he missed at the line of scrimmage.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2018, 12:54:18 pm »

I wouldn't be sad with a complete front 7 overhaul.  Taylor and Godchaux can stay.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2018, 02:29:04 pm »

I wouldn't be sad with a complete front 7 overhaul.  Taylor and Godchaux can stay.
And Quinn.  I like Quinn. 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray