Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:07:39 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dumbest article of the year
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dumbest article of the year  (Read 1402 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 06, 2018, 07:45:24 pm »

https://www.foxsports.com/florida/story/miami-dolphins-underwhelming-overachieving-playoff-race-120418

This is so absurd.

This team has underachieved.  They should be 8-4 right instead of 6-6.   They choked away two games they should have won this year.

This season is very similar to the first three years under Philbin, where they choked away winnable game after winnable game.

If Miami does not make the playoffs this season, it will be another year of what might have been.  In 2007, most of the losses were blowouts.  This year's team had the ability to be a serious playoff contender. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 08:22:18 pm »

Everyone is injured, so that alone buys us another win or two.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 08:41:47 am »

https://www.foxsports.com/florida/story/miami-dolphins-underwhelming-overachieving-playoff-race-120418

This team has underachieved.  They should be 8-4 right instead of 6-6.   They choked away two games they should have won this year.

Looking back at their wins, starting with last week when Clay dropped the winning touchdown, the argument could also be made that this team should be 3 - 9 right now instead of 6 - 6.   
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 10:44:28 am »

There is some logic to the premise that the problem with the team is the available players and not the coach. 

If I could go back in time and post a poll on this board in August asking which is moe likely the dolphins being 6-6 after 12 or 3-0 after 3, I think we know the outcome. 

Titans and Bears wins were the apperation not the loses to NE and Texans.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray