Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:48:26 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  If not Adam Gase, then who should be Miami's new Head Coach next year?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: If not Adam Gase, then who should be Miami's new Head Coach next year?  (Read 1460 times)
Alwaysdullfan

« on: December 09, 2018, 08:55:55 pm »

When things are good everyone is happy, but there's no doubt Gase made some mistakes with creating this roster. Letting guys go, bringing "his guys". Miami's last 3 or 4 coaches had been first time HC.

Personally, I'd like to see a defensive minded coach with head coaching experience. Some names that come to mind are Jack del Rio, Mark Shwartz, Marvin Lewis maybe...and then add a good OC and I think Miami's a better team. Only thing is Matt Burke is def improving, he just doesnt have much to work with upfront. If anything its the offense that lost bunch of games for Miami bcuz they couldn't capitalize on so many turnovers, bad play calling and too many 3 and outs!! I don't know whats the best scenario. If new HC comes in, M. Burke is prolly gone with Darren Rizzi. So why not have Darren Rizzi take over as HC, keep Burke, and add a good OC. I just love the coaching style by Rizzi. Look what John Harbaugh did with the Ravens. He was Philly's special teams coach and became Ravens Head coach, winning a Superbowl. But Miami also has too many decision makers, I have no idea who's actually making the final calls. Owner, Tannenbaum, Grier, Gase...all of them?  too many mean u dont have any
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 10:04:05 pm »

I want to know who was calling the OFF plays today? Screen shot on TV showed Loggains with a play sheet in front of face talking into a headset

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray